• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival FYI: Amiibo Festival is 19.99 at Best Buy and comes with 2 Amiibos

Yeah buy it for the amiibos then sell the game ^-^ sweet deal~

Last edited:
Oh my god, that freaking price drop though. You can tell it sold badly. XP

Oh wow, that is a great sale!

I personally loved the game, it's really cute. It's a mix of Mario Party and Fortune Street tbh. You get to decorate your town map with Pwps and the villagers can also roll the dice for you if they live in your town. I do think Nintendo did a horrible job promoting it, though.

It's definitely better to play in friends. :)

wait.. dont the amiibos alone cost almost the same amount?

Last edited:
fyi isabelles normal outfit is only 9$ on amazon prime and her winter outfit is 7$, and as for digby, hes only 6$! so if you have amazon prime id recommend buying amiibo from there. its where i get all mine.

I noticed this when I was browsing on Amazon the other night, and I've been on the fence since... I guess it's more logical to buy the bundle since I'm planning to get Digby's amiibo anyways. For $20 it's basically a free game haha

Oh dang! It was really expensive when it first came out...

Last edited:
I just bought it today :) mostly for the amiibos though, don't really want the game hehe.

I *might* buy it just to have it on the shelf with all my other Wii U games, but eehhhhhhhhh. I don't know. Maybe if it drops lower...? xD

I bought mine at Target and not ONLY did it have the two Amiibos, it came with three villager cards: goldie, rosie, and stitches!

OMG, thank you for this hint! I don't live in America, so I can't buy it at Best Buy, but I decided to check Amazon here, and it's only 15€ for the pack! I love the fact that it's a cheap way to get 2 amiibo figurines + a pack of amiibo cards.

They're selling them for ?10 at Game Mania (Netherlands & Belgium) now! I'm considering getting it just for the amiibos.

Last edited:
Wish I bought the game with amiibos earlier.
Want Celeste and Rover, but would've preferred this and the Two Amiibo + Three Cards. :(

Back