• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone Else Finding Puzzle League Hard?

AquaMarie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5984-0766-6097
Winter Mittens
I seriously suck at it. I finally beat Tortimer, and now I'm stuck on my first villager. In score attack my highest score was like 4500, but I'm usually in the 2000s. :(

I got to 99% with my first villager and ragequit

I've been getting to about 95.3% on the last puzzle of the first villager and it's... SO hard and it's crushing me I'm less than 5% away...

On my first villager I usually get between 89-95%. I just can't seem to get to 100 fast enough.

It is pretty difficult! I'm on a level where you have to get a 100% approval rating in 2 minutes with garbage! It's so hard!

I'm going to scan an amiibo if I can and see if that will help! I don't think I can tho because I'm continuing from my save file.

Yeah, I was surprised at how difficult it is, especially considering that this game is for kids and adults alike. I failed the first villager after tortimer, but I think it gets easier after that since I didn't have much trouble or maybe I just had more motivation, haha.

It is pretty difficult! I'm on a level where you have to get a 100% approval rating in 2 minutes with garbage! It's so hard!

I'm going to scan an amiibo if I can and see if that will help! I don't think I can tho because I'm continuing from my save file.

If you're able to, let me know. I was wondering if that would help.

It's really hard. I'm stuck at my second villager after Tortimer lol. Desert Island Escape is not hard (I've only done 3 levels so far though), but getting to the "goal score" seems impossible to me...

I didn't find it to be that difficult. I got through the beginner level of the story mode without any problems. I'll try the "Kinda Hard" level tomorrow.

Yep. Glad it isn't just me, I was starting to feel a bit inadequate as I'm sure the game was made with the intention of being suited to kids as well as adults

I keep getting stuck on the level where you have to get 100% approval in 2 minutes or less AND deal with garbage blocks. I've gotten to like 96-97% before time runs out.

I'm stuck on the "get to 100% in 2 minutes and oh hey here's some GARBAGE" stage too, even with the bonus ability from my Digby amiibo. I can get into the 90% range, but I can't seem to win.

I guess, Puzzle Leage is seriously kicking my ass! I got past Tortimer, about three villagers and Pave. I'm shouting at my DS and my boyfriend is casting weird glances my way. He watched me play once and all he had to say was; I thought Animal Crossing was easy. Well, so did I! Then Puzzle Leage came along...

I finished with both normal and kinda hard.
It's challenging and the story mode is funny.

Amiibo usage can be overkill, btw.

It is hard actually! I mean, I haven't really played much but I lost within seconds the first time I tried. I don't think I understand the game fully though haha.

Jesus Christ, all these people talking about getting to 90% or more yet I can barely get to 10. I'm effing garbage at this game, I'm never gonna win any of the prizes :/

It's not hard, I just have to hope that the board decides to cooperate with me. Though I am probably an outlier in this case.

I'm the kind of guy who would go max speed on Hard Mode Time Attack non-stop without the special ability use.
For those who want to know my high score on Hard Mode Time Attack, it's 5087.

Back