• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

Username: Locket
Character type: OC
Character name: Luma
Ref(s):
sFpmpqL.jpg
Personality: Shy, paranoid, but fun!
Notes: i forgot to color her fluffy stuff by her hands, so those are white!

such a cutie _(┐「ε: )_♥

Last edited:
Username: Byebi
Character name: Milo/miles
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/269255.milo
Personality: all info in link above ^
Notes: please don't draw him in his winter outfit! :> other than that, do whatever you'd like with him~ if his hoofs/legs are confusing feel free to simplify it/make it more humanlike Thank you if he is even considered ;w;

Last edited:
I think I forgot how to count
Username: Abbaba
Character name: Nysa
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/759107.nysa
Personality: Sarcastic, mean, awesome person though, can be happy sometimes, more info in the link
Notes: If you draw her you can include anything that's related to space or the universe

Thanks for considering! :)

Twenty-nine pages and a whopping four months, twenty-two days since my request for crack art of my weird nebula owl and y'all are still at it.

I commend you on your tenacity. And your skill. If only I were that good. Alas, one can hope.

I'm assuming nobody took my request seriously. I don't blame you, it wasn't a very serious request.
no harsh, no harsh

Username: cloverette
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Anthe
Ref(s):

tumblr_ooguwajMYm1vis4vzo5_400.jpg

tumblr_ooguwajMYm1vis4vzo1_400.jpg

Personality: Childish, cute, dreamy, playful. She loves gardening and her best friends in the village are the peppy squirrel Peanut and the normal octopus Marina. Her favorite colors are yellow and pink because they're happy, bright colors. She keeps lots of toys and colorful things in her house for visitors to play with, and she collects things like pinwheels and party poppers.
Notes: My town is themed around aliens and crystals if you want to incorporate that into the design!

Last edited:
Username: bunny from tiger
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) mayor
Character name: bunny
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/gallery/5I4nn
Personality: fun, creative, friendly, likes reading
Notes: can you show her holding a book? thx i have been looking for an art shop that was active for a while now...

Honestly, I may have failed you. I tried my best, but I may have missed some things. I'm sorry if I altered anything, but I also hope you enjoy it! I spent a lot of time debating on things, but I ultimately thought I would give you what I created than not showing it at all. Thanks for being patient!
tVyhoCA.gif

wWBcl1S.png

I've been gone for a while so I didn't see this until now, but please don't doubt yourself! This turned out really nice looking, thank you so much

Username: awesomeelle2001
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Elle
Ref(s):
IMG_3702.JPGIMG_3701.JPG
Personality: Bubbly, excited, happy
Notes: Her hair is in a ponytail and she has flowers on her dress.

Thanks so much if any of you guys can do this! :)

oops, been away for a while...but im gonna look thru and pick an oc for one of my biannual drawings >>

Username: Amilee
Character name: Violet
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/01q2c8wo3kzm
Personality: super shy, always tired/sleepy, loves cooking and taking naps
Notes: thanks

Last edited:
Username: ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Character type: Mayor/Fanart

Character name: Emmaka

Ref(s):
7APPsi8.webp

Personality: Extremely cheerful and positive. Adores Marshal and enjoys working on her town as well as conversing with the other villagers.

Notes: Her eyes are blue. If you draw her, draw her with at least one of her eyes open, please!

Thanks for considering!

Oh my, all those amazing artists. ^.^
I'll just put this here.. (I hope it is acceptable)

Username: nele
Character type: real person
Character name: nele
Ref(s): http://s375.photobucket.com/user/Nele_Luyten/library/References%20of%20me
Personality: shy, positive, emotional
Notes: For the clothing, everything is fine.. a dress, a hoodie.. (:) my body shape and hair color is visible in the picture on the grass.. A bust, full body,.. the posture,.. anything is fine for me ;d

Thank you for considering x

(̨̡ ‾᷄ ❤‾᷅ )̧̢ hi (long time no see)! i feel like i've forgotten how to draw~ gonna put numbers into a random pick and go from there.

hope all has been well with everyone!

(̨̡ ‾᷄ ❤‾᷅ )̧̢ hi (long time no see)! i feel like i've forgotten how to draw~ gonna put numbers into a random pick and go from there.

hope all has been well with everyone!

Same to you! Your art has improved alot since the last time I saw! :)
Also I love your sig pic! (If its Mercy and if youre a Mercy main then MERCY MAINS FTW!)

Back