• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

Username: misspiggy95
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Lilia
Ref(s):
G2IdSwX.png
Personality: Bubbly, Optimistic
Notes: Might be a lot to ask, but if anyone does take this request, I would love to be drawn with Felyne, He has quickly become one of my favorite villagers and is such a cutie.

Thank you in advance if anyone does take this request, all of you have such wonderful art in many different styles! It is always amazing to see different drawings through the forums ^_^

Username: Venice
Character type: OC
Character name: Starla
Ref(s): Starla
Personality: Can be shy, although usually outgoing. Kind, generous, and simple.
Notes: Thank You :)

Username: Mettaton
Character name: Napsterbot
Ref(s): x / x / x / x / x / x / x (sorry i don't have any formal refs..)
Personality: upbeat and kinda dumb, but well-meaning; professional dog
Notes: thanksies for looking ;__;

Heya' folks I'm back !
Username: Pooki
Character type: Mayor
Character name: Momo !
Ref(s): 1// 2 // 3 sorry the refrences are so disgustingly below 360p LOL
Personality: Loud,Energetic,Ready to hit you with her hammer !
Notes: She always carries her toy hammer with her, (I know she looks like a killer in her ref but I swear wasn't intentional) and she loves octopus. If anyone could draw a mini plush octopus next to her (octavian cough) that'd be cayoot!

Username: Hatori
Character name: Arkas
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/706557.arkas
Personality: Reserved, reticent, mild-mannered
Notes: Feel free to draw him with or without his jacket & hat!

Thank you kindly once again and happy holidays! <3

Username: pandapples
Character type: oc
Character name: am?lie
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: carefree, loving, easily excitable
Notes: thanks for considering!

It's been well over 5 pages since I last ordered and I got too lazy to draw my own characters :p
Username: Abbaba
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) OC (Gaia)
Character name: Akata
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/676287.akata
Personality: Mysterious, clever (I don't really think of their personalities a lot)
Notes: I know she's quite complicated but thanks if any of you draw her! :)

Username: chiisanacx
Character name: Cadenzo
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/714318.cadenzo
Personality: observant, confident, sociable, intelligent, humourous, charming, crowd-pleaser, prince-charming, flirtatious
Notes:very musically inclined and is the lead singer of an idol group predominant throughout the school he goes to. recently made his debut in the media industry through TV ads such as advertising toothpaste - has a stunning smile. really popular with girls at his school and tends to flirt a bit with them hence increasing his fanbase

If the reference on toyhou.se is not clear enough click open image in new tab and you'll be able to zoom in on details :> Thank you for considering my OC

Last edited:
it's been 5+ pages :)

Username: vel
Character name: Axel
Ref(s): x
Personality: (not solid yet) smart mouth, very cold but actually cares once you get to know him, very smart, yeah that's all i can think of
Notes: artist's choice, a new oc i got :)

sorry the link was broken for a while!

Last edited:
Username: Malaxy
Character type: An OC
Character name: Ellara (El-lara)
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Very witty and sarcastic, she protects her family with her life, socially awkward, has a shell that only her family and best friend Cassandra have gotten past
Notes: I really appreciate this and it's such a good idea! Tysm :]

Last edited:
yippee it's been 5 pages! :blush:

Username: Sej
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart)
Character name: Sej
Ref(s):
oifar5.gif
Personality: doesn't like new villagers lol, but is still kind to them. She is a bit two-faced when it comes to new villagers, but she adores Dotty.
Notes: thank you! ^^

Hey guys!!

We've noticed some issues so we're added the following rules:

• If the ownership of a requested character has been changed, please let us know!
  • Do not use the art obtained here as fodder - Art obtained in this thread may not be sold/traded as additional value along with your OCs

We've never thought about this before but it has came up that certain requests on this thread have been made for characters which are in the process of, or have already been sold/traded. In the future, we kindly ask you all to please let us know if the ownership of your character has been changed - that way, if an art piece has been finished at least we'd know who to deliver it to!

Also, please do not request art of characters that you intend to trade off (using it as fodder) just to expand their galleries and increase their "trading" value. It breaks our heart </3

Thank you for your attention!!

Hey guys!!

We've noticed some issues so we're added the following rules:

We've never thought about this before but it has came up that certain requests on this thread have been made for characters which are in the process of, or have already been sold/traded. In the future, we kindly ask you all to please let us know if the ownership of your character has been changed - that way, if an art piece has been finished at least we'd know who to deliver it to!

Also, please do not request art of characters that you intend to trade off (using it as fodder) just to expand their galleries and increase their "trading" value. It breaks our heart </3

Thank you for your attention!!

Ugh people! Stop being jerks!!! </3 TT~TT

Username: Shiemi
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) OC
Character name: Kazama
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/681089.kazama/gallery
Personality: He's very arrogant, and michievious! (opposite personality from his gf ;D)
For an expression idea, he'd probably have a condescending sort of smirk on his face. Or! You could make him look seriously intimidating, and scary almost!
Notes: His hair is brown. It does look sort of purple in one ref, but that's just how the lighting is in that one.

(also if you do couple commissions hmu, because I'd love to buy some couple art of fumiko and him)

Last edited:
Back