「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

UMMM....Hello? Is anyone going to do my request? ( I feel a bit left out :( ) It has been 7 whole pages and i've been patiently waiting for a while now, so I don't know if you just missed me accidentally or what, so If you could be so kind to do mine whenever you have free time or any other time.

Merry Christmas :3

You notice these people can't draw every character b/c they have lives right
They get a bunch of requests each week, and it's very tough on them just doing a couple
I posted on the 1st page once it opened and that means I've been waiting for like 19 or 20 pages but you don't see me complaining especially if it's something free
Begging doesn't make it better either and it's stated in the rules you shouldn't. They have eyes everywhere ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
hope you didn't find this rude I'm just stating the truth :I

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and I just realized you were that one person who posted super blurry huge pictures, it's very hard in my opinion doing it with those refs b/c the clothes and everything aren't defined

Username: Sej
Character type: OC
Character name: Lolly
Ref(s):
IMG_6516.JPGart by buuunii IMG_0336.jpg art by riummi
Personality: Kind, can be shy at times
Notes: thank you to all of you for doing this! :blush:

Last edited:
Ahh! Sorry please ignore this one... I posted a page too early... TT~TT My bad guys! </3

Last edited:
UMMM....Hello? Is anyone going to do my request? ( I feel a bit left out :( ) It has been 7 whole pages and i've been patiently waiting for a while now, so I don't know if you just missed me accidentally or what, so If you could be so kind to do mine whenever you have free time or any other time.

Merry Christmas :3

Look dude, these are just free requests, no one is guaranteed to be drawn for
I've never received art either lmao, but I just guess no one likes my characters or something?

I know Destiny has already answered these, but I'll post this too!
We do have everyone marked down, though this doesn't mean someone is guaranteed to do it! It may be that none of the artists are interested in drawing your characters or it may be that noone has got to yours yet! I won't comment on the status of the claims for anyone btw :eek: Bare in mind that these are free, and the artists do have lives beyond art! To be honest, in the case of comments like these it actually makes me less motivated to draw for the commenter, as they seem needy and desperate ;;

Username: issitohbi
Character name: Hannah Whitehawk
Ref(s): This | Eye sheet | Eyeliner
Personality: Fierce, strong, sometimes shy
Notes: Her hair is similar to this (or longer) when down, or like this when braided (because, culture). I think when braided they'd be more of a French/"boxer" braid and flow down her head. She doesn't have bangs so some hairs might hang out to frame her face. Her skin looks like this. I have it listed as MAC Studio Fix C8-NC46 so you have room to play. Her eyes would be upturned, maybe somewhere between prominent & big, with long lashes. | Clothing to be inspired by: Scarf by OXDX, leggings by OXDX, top 1 by OXDX, top 2, might be a shirt with this logo by Urban Native Era, various dresses, jewelry examples | Might wear a combination of these & black jeans

As a Native I try to create other Native characters that are realistic to the modern/urban Native because I don't see much art - writing, physical, etc. - being created of us. That said, if anyone picks this up, yakoke (thank you, Choctaw/Chahta) from the bottom of my heart!

Last edited:
We do have everyone marked down, though this doesn't mean someone is guaranteed to do it! It may be that none of the artists are interested in drawing your characters or it may be that noone has got to yours yet! I won't comment on the status of the claims for anyone btw :eek: Bare in mind that these are free, and the artists do have lives beyond art! To be honest, in the case of comments like these it actually makes me less motivated to draw for the commenter, as they seem needy and desperate ;;

Indeed! Free is free and you should be grateful that your character is being considered! It doesn't say anywhere that you are guaranteed a piece of art just because you posted, and several of us have not received anything yet. I think I posted for the first time on page 4(?) and I have not received any art of my OCs. I'm just grateful that this thread exists in the first place and that you all are giving your time and energy for us like this!

I hope none of you get upset about that person's comment! The majority of us are just grateful you are even considering. ^-^ Even if I don't receive anything I will be happy for those that did and enjoy seeing the gorgeous art and OCs! <3

Agreed. I'm pretty sure most of the artists are students as well so that alone can put a ton of stress on them. We get a huge amount of requests. Please understand if we don't end get to yours in the end ;u; not everyone is guaranteed to get art. That being said, your references were extremely blurry :^0

Username: esweeeny
Character type: D-VA
Character name: D-VA :p
Ref(s): With Marshal; Up close
Personality: CUTE AND STRONG AND DESCRUTIBLE lol
Notes: I am really looking for a chibi styled ICON of her if this is acceptable!

Thanks for considering

Username: esweeeny
Character type: D-VA
Character name: D-VA :p
Ref(s): With Marshal; Up close
Personality: CUTE AND STRONG AND DESCRUTIBLE lol
Notes: I am really looking for a chibi styled ICON of her if this is acceptable!

Thanks for considering

Hello! What do you mean by "character type: D-Va"? I'm assuming it's fan art but I want to check ^^

Hi! First of all thank you, if you do this. I've been looking for someone to make a avatar/siggy [whatever can be done] for this forums. :-: I have no ability to draw at all, you guys are amazing for doing this. Many thanks <3 I can tip if needed <3

Username: Kaaww
Character type: (Mayor)
Character name: Kaaww
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/GO8RB
Personality:My main character is shy, but in real life I'm not shy at all. Been trading with people a lot on here :-:
Notes: If anything let me know <3 Thank you again <3

Last edited:
Ok now it really has been 5 more pages... (so sorry about posting too early! Don't be mad...It was an accident I promise... TT~TT)

Username: Samansu
Character name: Nebby
Ref(s): {X}
Personality: Curious, Brave, and Fun-Loving
Notes: Thank you for your consideration as always! <3

it's been almost 10 pages rip so i'll just post another oc in case you guys didn't wanna draw the other one (admittedly, his design is somewhat bland)

Username: bug2buga
Character name: Asher/Ash/Prince Ash
Ref(s):
normal.jpg
Personality: uhh he doesn't have much of one yet but i'm gonna say he's shy and quiet.
Notes: you don't have to draw him in that specific outfit but he wears clothes similar to those in Black Butler.

Username: Tensu
Character name: Meru
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: in the link~
Notes: Thank you for considering!

Back