「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

I do wanna start off by saying y'all are legit for this, but also I'm

basically stalking all of your tumblrs and art threads (if you have them)

after posting this. You guys are so talented and that's just from the few

of you I have seen. Bless you guys and I hope y'all have a rad week. ☆

Username: Stepheroo

Character type: Farmer from Stardew Valley

Character name: Memora

Ref(s): Over on the side (pixel from in-game screenie & art by lehgaming). She has perpetual bedhead, basically.

Personality: Perpetual bedhead. Peppy, airheaded, gluttonous. Obsessed with stawberries. She likes the rain & creatures found in the rain like snails and frogs. Also her ducks on her farm.

(SDV references: Bffs with Emily and idolizes Gus for his cooking.)

Notes: I have no specific requests or notes. Just do whatever you feel in your beautiful and talented artistic hearts, you angels!

farmer_by_stepheroo-dauyjs4.png

☆ - ☆ - ☆

farmer_memora_by_lehgaming_by_stepheroo-dauhqju.png

Last edited:
Username: Tensu
Character type: OC
Character name: Kori
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: in the link~
Notes: thanks guys!

Username: chessie16
Character name: Maya
Ref(s):
maya.jpg
Personality: A bit shy at 1st, but quickly warms up to others and can be quite sociable.
Notes: Just in case it's hard to tell, those are her sleeves hanging at her sides

Thank you for considering!

aaaaaaaaaa i'm so happy to introduce my new OC
I'll literally shower with kisses if anybody draws her ///v///

Username: keitara
Character type: oc
Character name: i'm still deciding @-@
Ref(s): ♥♥♥
Personality: Kind, Generous, Playful, Gentle, Charming, Compassionate
Notes: thank you so much for considering aaaaa!!!

She's adorable @Keitara! How on Earth do people come up with those precious creatures?! >.<

aw thank you lolipop! :')) i'm not the one who created her though ;') but I think going with a certain theme will help coming up with design ideas!

aw thank you lolipop! :')) i'm not the one who created her though ;') but I think going with a certain theme will help coming up with design ideas!

Ah! I'm so glad you love my former baby soo much! ^-^ You really did have your heart set on her! <3 ^///^

- - - Post Merge - - -

And now that it has been 5 pages... Here is my new baby I just got from Keitara! <3

Username: Samansu
Character name: Doesn't have one since I got him like 2 hours ago! XD
Ref(s): {X}
Personality: Happy, Kind, Curious, and Clever
Notes: Thank you for your consideration! I just love this new baby's design! ^-^

Last edited:
Ah! I'm so glad you love my former baby soo much! ^-^ You really did have your heart set on her! <3 ^///^

- - - Post Merge - - -

And now that it has been 5 pages... Here is my new baby I just got from Keitara! <3

Ref(s): {X}]/url]
Notes: Thank you for your consideration! I just love this new baby's design! ^-^

Yes! It was love at first sight hehe ///v/// i am very grateful that you were willing to give her to me!! Thank you again<3
Now I'm glad I purchased the moon boy haha, thank you for taking care of him too!! //send kisses

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ref(s): {X}]/url]

Your link isn't working! You put the wrong bracket before /url

Last edited:
It's been over five pages!

Username: Diancie Rose
Character Name: Hoshi
Refs:
VpqaKYt.jpg
Personality: she's a young Japanese Goddess of stars who disguises herself as a schoolgirl to more closely observe human ways. She's curious and extremely kind and cannot bring herself to hurt anybody. Ambivert that likes to read, paint and make constellations with her star-creating powers.
Notes: Her hair is white and her outfit colors match the photos provided with the exception of anywhere there is navy blue on her uniform there is the pattern on the kimono. The ribbon in her hair represents an aurora borealis.
Feel free to draw her as either form. Or both.or neither.

Back