• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

Hehe thank you ! Omg your Babypippo design is precious <33
Thank you again

Feel free to color~
XvhGnNm.png

Username: chessie16
Character type: OC
Character name: Yume
Ref(s): my son
Personality: Curious, bold and daring, a bit of a klutz
Notes: He can be drawn with or without his outfit. He's also a closed species, here's the species info if it's needed!

Thank you for considering! ;w;

Last edited:
Feel free to color~
XvhGnNm.png

Ahh Itadakii! Thank you so much for drawing my boy, your art is always so nice <3

Such crisp, clean lines *-* and I absolutely love his pose and expression! Thank you so much once again! ///

Hey!!! I really hope you guys don't mind if I request something ;o;

Username: treetops
Character type: May your.
Character name: Summer
Ref(s): [x]
Personality: Mischievous, relaxed, loves Brewster's coffee
Notes: This is probably silly, but is it fine to have her holding a cute doll of her favourite villager? If not, I just want her holding a cup of Brewster's coffee instead, lol

Last edited:
Username: issitohbi
Character type: OC / Fanart ? (It's a Harry Potter OC)
Character name: Olivia Westbrook
Ref(s): Toyhou.se: I basically envision her as Troian but with straight bangs like pictured
Personality: Kind, expressive, strategic, loyal, imaginative, private, empathetic
Notes: I'm stuck between five personality types: ENFP, INTJ, ISFJ, INFP, and INFJ as they fit with different parts of Olivia's life as she grows and changes. I feel like even though she'd be scared of what others think about her house, she'd be really house and Hogwarts pride when she can. Not necessarily looking for "realistic" art of her.

Thank you in advance for considering c:

Last edited:
Omg never mind! I thought my post would make it to the next page. :p

Last edited:
Could I make a request please? :blush:

Username: MayorOfMagix
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) Mayor
Character name: Nessa
Personality: Kind, will do anything to help others, likes getting things done (workaholic), impatient, perfectionist
Notes: Is it possible for her to hold a doll of Whitney? Otherwise I'd be happy something basic :blush:

Thank ya'll very much <3

And another 5 pages... ^-^

Username: Samansu
Character name: Shun
Ref(s): <3
Personality: Mischievous, Cunning, Quick-witted
Notes: Thank you for the opportunity! <3

Hey!!! I really hope you guys don't mind if I request something ;o;

Username: treetops
Character type: May your.
Character name: Summer
Personality: Mischievous, relaxed, loves Brewster's coffee
Notes: This is probably silly, but is it fine to have her holding a cute doll of her favourite villager? If not, I just want her holding a cup of Brewster's coffee instead, lol

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

It's been 5 pages~
Username: pinkcotton
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) OC
Character name: Despereaux
Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/730129.despereaux
Personality: None yet.
Notes: As always, thank you for even considering! Getting any art of any of you guys is ridiculous! :D

It's been over five pages!

Username: Diancie Rose
Character Name: Hoshi
Refs:
VpqaKYt.jpg
Personality: she's a young Japanese Goddess of stars who disguises herself as a schoolgirl to more closely observe human ways. She's curious and extremely kind and cannot bring herself to hurt anybody. Ambivert that likes to read, paint and make constellations with her star-creating powers.
Notes: Her hair is white and her outfit colors match the photos provided with the exception of anywhere there is navy blue on her uniform there is the pattern on the kimono. The ribbon in her hair represents an aurora borealis.
Feel free to draw her as either form. Or both.or neither.

Honestly, I may have failed you. I tried my best, but I may have missed some things. I'm sorry if I altered anything, but I also hope you enjoy it! I spent a lot of time debating on things, but I ultimately thought I would give you what I created than not showing it at all. Thanks for being patient!
tVyhoCA.gif

wWBcl1S.png

Back