• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「J O I N T ✖ F R E E B I E 」v2 • 14 Artists! - closed

Username: Zaari
Character type: Fanart
Character name: Akali
Ref(s): http://bit.ly/2svKv5s // http://bit.ly/2svLIKj
Personality:
Notes: I would love to have her with slightly more brown hair (chocolatebrown) and the white catbutton maybe replaced with this face? ^.^

PS: I hope I did everything correctly, as I'm talented in failing such things q-q

Is this thread dead?

If not:
Username: cas cas
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fanart) Mayor
Character name: Cassie
Ref(s):
IMG_4621.JPG
Here is a second example:
IMG_4655.jpg
Personality: always smiling or laughing, brave, energetic
Notes:could her eyes be open? They are brown sorry they arent open in the ref

Last edited:
Username: Believe_In_Kittens
Character type: OC
Character name: Quinn
Ref(s):
Sorry for the bad ref, I didn't have one so I quickly sketched one:
View attachment 203647
Personality: Sarcastic, funny and lazy
Notes: You can't see it very well in the sketch but she has brown hair with a few gold streaks (ponytail) and hazel (but mostly brown) eyes.

Thanks you for considering!

Last edited:
Username: pinkcotton
Character name: Peach
Ref(s): (x)
Personality: Fun and very kind!
Notes: None, tyvm! :)

oh my gosh so many amazing artists!! you all are so nice for taking your own time to do this for people. ♡

Username: punctuallyAbsent
Character type: oc!!
Character name: Loren
Ref(s):
wJQWB.png
Personality: optimistic but level-headed, too perceptive for his own good, more strong-willed than he's given credit for
Notes: his snowflake hairpin is supposed to be smaller than that sorry, the dollmaker i used made it huge.. also i'm very sorry that my ref is a dreamselfy but i can't art at all so it's what i have to work but yes sorry

Username: bluebellie
Character type: Mayor
Character name: lolita
Ref(s): Personality: expressionless, emotionless .
Notes: Her eyes are a grey color. She is supposed to look very pale and doll like. Her facial makeup is somewhat like this (x)

Thank you so much for having this board!

Last edited:
Username: SensaiGallade
Character name: Aaron
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
Personality: There's a description in the imgur album :)
Notes: Cosmog does not neccessarily have to be drawn; I'm okay without it.

Thank you for your consideration!

Username: bryant
Character type: (e.g. OC / Mayor / Fan art) mayor
Character name: bryant
Ref(s): image.jpg
Personality: the poster child of alcoholism. he loves smoking and day-drinking. he never sleeps and is constantly tired. he is narcisstic, but extremely lovable.
Notes: if you accept my request, could you draw him with a flask or a cigarette in his hand? thank you guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 170
Username: BeachCity
Character name: Charley
Ref(s): (link)
Personality: independent, a bit prone to anxiety, can be easily flustered/embarrassed by compliments or affection even though she generally enjoys it (but only from people she trusts). she likes to user her phone a lot (mostly for reading stuff online and playing games rather than chatting) and she works in a bakery and specializes in decorating cakes, which she finds really calming and fun as a creative outlet.
Notes: her eyebrows are generally thicker like in the illustration rather than the Sims reference

thank you for your consideration! you all have lovely art :)

Last edited:
Username: Kaia Trystin
Character name: doesn't have one yet, feel free to suggest :)
Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/1151515.tbn
Personality: Sarcastically passive aggressive when bothered by other merpeople. However, loves to be with animals, especially dolphins.
Notes: N/A

Username: pinkcotton
Character name: Lulu
Ref(s): (x)
Personality: Silly & peppy
Notes: None <3

Username: Valzed
Character name: Val (Original, right?)
Ref(s): View attachment 213305
Personality: Loves the night & the moon, anything steampunk, goth, or Halloween, she's friendly
Notes: Thank you!

Disregard-thought I had 100 posts, definitely did not sorry. ;-;

Last edited:

Hey guys,
I know that we never stated that the thread was closed but this is more or less a dead thread now - you can see that it was bumped after almost half a year of inactivity; and most of the artists listed have more or less gone inactive / MIA as well. I can't say anything on behalf of other artists that were a part of the thread, but I think it's quite safe to assume that there is a very tiny chance of your request being drawn - it'll be greatly appreciated if people would stop bumping the thread onto the first page to mislead others.
I'll also put this up as a notice on the first post so people won't get confused about the status of this thread!

Back