Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

I would be really upset if Mint, Fauna or Peanut left. They have been in my town the longest so far. I would also be upset if Merengue, or Marshal moved as I don't have amiibo cards to bring them back and even if I did, they would be a fresh version so it wouldn't be the same.

so i have many villagers that if they did move in id be devestated if they left, but in my current town its tank. i would kick out 60 villagers before i let him lose. he could move away from the beach tho

Lolly, because she moved in from my old and original town. The town I built on the game's release date in 2013, and then demolished in 2015. She carries Heaven's memory, and she's also just so precious, and I love her ;_;

Kid Cat moved out in August and I quit playing until the update.
Now I'm clinging on tight to Marshal.

Define devastated. I don't think I would actually shed a tear about a villager moving out, but I'd be really sad if Rudy left, since he's my ultimate dreamy and all-time favorite.

I also recall TTing when I first got my game and that made Bill leave -- which caused me serious sadness, lol. I felt like I totally missed out on him, since I really liked him.

I've had marshal for as long as I can remember. Lumino would not be the same without him in it

Boy am I glad for the Amiibo update! I can force everyone I like to stay... Muahahaha!

As for the villagers whose Amiibo cards I don't have, I'd be so sad if Maple left. I had her move in on a whim when she was camping, and she's quickly become one of my favorites. She plopped her house right in the middle of my fruit orchard, but the location has actually grown on me and her house looks great there.

In my very first town, Pango was my best friend. She stayed with me for two years, but sadly I recreated. :( Would love to have her back.

Cheri, Pekoe, Bluebear and Julian. It literally took me forever to obtain all of them as they are a mixed crowd. For some I had to either wait until other traded them or use up most of my TBT. However, it was worth it to me since they are my favorite characters; given Cheri who is like my bestie lol
Teddy left recently and I'm still not over it to be honest... :(

Last edited:
I would be genuinely distraught if Tom were to ever leave my town. He and I are best friends. I have a picture of him on my desk.

Eugene. If he ever moves out. I'll probably won't play AC:NL in a very long time.

Good thing the amiibo update eliminated that.

Opal. If she left I'd legit restart because I've had her since day 1 and although her personality annoys the crap out of me, I grew to like her... As a friend... And I'm not even a big fan of elephants... Except Opal.

I'd be devastated if Genji moved out tbh, i've come to like him more than anybody else in my town atm although Ruby is still my favourite, he's my favourite male villager. He was one of the first villagers to move in from my previous town up until it's deletion so for that i've gotta hand it to him for actually staying that long. Apart from that he's also the only jock I really like apart from Rod. Although Rod is awesome sauce, i've grown to love Genji so much to the point I can't see myself letting him go or wanting to let him go. So if he were to leave my only other choice for a jock would be Rod and imagine if Rod moved out, i'd probably have to put up with a jock I don't like just for the sake of having every personality.

Although the amiibo update eliminates that, I don't have Genji's card so I can't exactly move him back in if he were to leave.

Last edited:
I am still emotionally reeling from my loss of all of my dreamies when someone stole both of my copies of ACNL. I only have one of my dreamies back, oh Carmen I love you so much! I have the Amiibo card so if she ever moves out, I'll fix that... I'll get her back, even if she won't know who I am.

Kabuki, oh my god. He's been in my town from the very beginning but if I lost winnie or bob i would be devastated too.

Back