• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

I was so disappointed that I lost Benjamin it's essentially one of the big factors I dropped the game a year or so back.

I'm holding on to you guys, Nan and Deli. nevr let me go

Ankha or Julian...

I love ankha so much i named my monster hunter character after her... and as for julian... he is my husbando

julian_tribute_by_marshalacnl-dak0un5.gif

Last edited:
Julian. I've always wanted him, and luckily he randomly moved into my new town a few days after I created it. ◠‿◠

Bettina. She's my most beloved villager out of all the villagers I have in my towns, and if she ever left, I'll be hacking her right back into my town or I'll probably just stop playing for a reaaaaaaaaally long time.

I hope that Moe never leaves :( It was like fate seeing him in my new leaf town after he left me in wild world.

I'd be devastated if Marina, Poncho or Walker left Merriton. Those three are my best buddies and I think I might go back into hibernation if they left.

kid cat.

oh my god.

as much as i love carmen and dotty, my heart would shatter if kid cat moved out. :(

julian asked me if he could leave the other day and i almost had a heart attack

i will never let julian or whitney go. theyre such lovely neighbors to talk to. though i dont have them yet, toby and wolf link for sure too. it would rip out a chunk of my heart to see them go

Really any of my villagers but especially Etoile (because she is currently my one ADORABLE sanrio villager), and Ruby, Whitney, Skye and Marina because i love their houses ;)

As you can probably tell by my profile pic, tangy is my ultimate favourite villager! I would be absolutely devastated if she was to move away, so I make sure to always check up on her, if she ever asked to move I would have a heart attack! Honourable mentions would be Whitney as she is nice to talk to and Stitches, he is such a lovable little bear <3

I remember I took a short break last year. When I came back Merengue had moved away, and I was devastated. She was one of my originals and super friendly with me, so her parting gift in the message was her picture. A couple days later I was doing the usual chores around my town and realised there was a rainbow in the sky directly above the spot where Merengue's house had been, and it really triggered me. ;_;

Currently though, I think my biggest fear is losing Whitney. I just ordered amiibo cards for Flurry, Phoebe and Chief so I don't need to worry if, by some unfortunate stroke of luck, I lose them, I can just load them back up. But Whitney... Her card is so expensive, I think I'd have to be really desperate to pay that kind of money for one card. I'll just need to keep checking on her, she's already tried to move twice and it gives me the spoops.

Zucker, Bam and Fauna from my main town would be a huge hit for me and probably Coco and Lobo are the 2 ive gotten closest two on my new town :)

Stitches will forever stay in my Town.

Last edited:
Back