• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

Oh gosh.. I'd be really torn up if any of my wolves left (I have all the ones you can get without an amiibo reader), especially Kyle. Whitney and Wolfgang are up there too. :c I also have Poppy and think she's just the cutest little thing. She was one of my first villagers ever when I started the game in 2015. I think I'd be pretty sad if she left.

I'd ragequit if Mitzi left my town. MITZI WILL NEVER LEAVE MY TOWN. I'll make sure of it.

Now that I have my favorite villager, Tangy, in my town I'd be really sad if she moved out. She was given to me by a cherished friend too so she has extra sentimental value to me.

Kiki has always been my favorite I'd definitely be devastated over her leaving

Roscoe is my last OG villager in a release day town. Cantown would never be the same.

In general I'd be crushed if anyone besides Deirdre and Cube (who are blocking the two bridges) move out, because my house placement is good otherwise and I'd have to brace myself for possibly bad setups (or spend many hours on pattern placement).

In my main town if Etoile left I'd end up resetting I'd be that upset.
She's my absolute favourite and lives right beside me, I always bump into her when I start the game as I'm leaving the house and I always speak to her. She's prob the villager I speak to and do favours the most for and she's definitely the villager I got the highest level of friendship with first.

For about a year I had not touched my ACNL game and than when I went to to play it I was devastated when Flip had moved out. I was so sad and angry that I restarted my town of 5 years.

Poppy is my favorite in my town right now. I wanted her for a while and one of my friends has an Amiibo card of her so he let me take her. If she left, I would be pretty upset to say the least.

Back