Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

Joey, he's so adorable and is my spirit animal, I'm lazy too, we be lazy errday together *puts sunglasses on and sits on beach chairs with Joey in the sun, drinking watermelon juice*

I lost Marshal in a TT-ing accident. Worst day of my life lol, and the only thing I did was travel ONE day back and forth. I have most of my dreamies rn, but it'd devastate me the most if Bob left.

For New Leaf: Hopper and Flo.

For GameCube: Pudge (he's like a little brother to me).

Last edited:
Kid Cat, Melba, Peanut, Roscoe, Snake or Eloise from Wild World
Queenie, Pekoe, Limberg, Curly and Wendy from City Folk

These games specifically because it?d be impossible to get them back, unlike New Leaf where you could just scan a card. Bob was one of my ?dreamies? in City Folk and still haven?t gotten over him leaving. Lol he?s in my New Leaf town now though.

Maple! She's so sweet and cute. I'd be devastated if she moved. The other two I really like are Puck and Hamlet. I'd be sad if they left as well.

Most of my villagers tbh. At least in my main town.

Main: Kyle, Fang, Felicity, Muffy, Marshall, Kabuki, and Fauna. Kitty can leave, I don't care.

Secondary: Vesta and Dotty. The rest will cycle out one day.

Lolly. By far. I may have her amiibo card, but I managed to decorate her so well, it looks like she and my mayor are an inseparable couple.

Considering I do not have their cards yet, it would be Merengue or Erik. I'm planning on getting their cards soon hopefully so that doesn't happen.

I would be devastated if either Tangy or Blanc? moved out. I like em both for their charm and witty humour. Tangy once pinged me requesting to leave but luckily I was on my daily routine. If I hadn?t have been there she would have left 2 days later.

my kiddos ribbot and sprocket

i wanna try to get their cards so it wont happen but you honestly never know

I wanted to cry when Beau left... other than him, I would hate to lose Marshal (although he's going to have to leave eventually as his home is directly in front of the town hall....) or Lucky. Lucky and Cookie are my all time favorite villagers

Back