• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

I would start weeping like a baby if Lolly moved out. Since she is the only original I have and I don't even have her amiibo card.

I'd be sad in Ankha moved out... I cycled through 16 villagers to bring her back into my town before the update happened (though I have her amiibo card now so that might not be an issue anymore).

Likely a character I don't have a card for? I'd be sad in Shep decided to move on... he's one of my original characters.

When Penelope left I was devastated. I actually cried I think. She was one of my original's when I first started the game and the one I became friends with instantly. When she first appeared in Main Street I flipped out, I was so happy to see her again <3

Right now however, if Bone's moved out I'd be so upset. He's my next door neighbour (literally right next to me) and almost my in-game boyfriend xD He sends me letters and gifts saying how much he likes me all the time, it's kinda cute. He's also one of my remaining original's so I'd be devastated.

My darling Lobo of 3 years [original], he sends letters to me every day, though I rarely play on my main file. I lost my Octavian by tting for my shop... So I ended up losing him and that is why I use my second town from this day.

Savannah, Rudy and Lopez! I don't have their amiibo cards either :(

Last edited:
Stitches... Gee, thanks TT...

Marshall, and Punchy... IF I HAD A PUNCHY!

And maybe the duck character that looks like he/she seen some stuff that just moved in. It's so unique and adorable.

Last edited:
Rocket, not only because she's cool, but also because she's perhaps the only Uchi I either don't hate or haven't gotten really tired of yet...

I'd be pretty upset if Apollo moved away too, but I could still try to replace him with Roscoe... but if Rocket ever left me I'd be pretty much out of likeable Uchi options :p

Marshal, and Wolfgang. <3 I don't have their cards, but they call me 'lamb' and 'Piper' and send me cute and thoughtful letters with meaningful presents. Marshal even admitted he needed his fill of me now and then. They are always so sweet and Marshal is about the only one who really actively goes out of his way to pay attention to me in town or suggest PWPs. I really believe he's a lot more involved than any of the other animals and how much him and Wolfgang put into making sure I'm alright or checking in on me, offering advice or calling me irreplaceable is something that gets me every time. <3

It won't really matter anymore, as I have most of their cards. But if Mira ever moves out as I don't have her card. I'd be very sad about that.

Lolly. It doesn't matter now as I bought her amiibo card (it was expensive of course, but totally worth it in my humble onion, I love her) but before that I lost her when I was visiting my boyfriend's house during November and when I checked my game she was suddenly gone. I was upset and stopped playing for 2 months, lmao. This was obviously before the amiibo update so I'm happy it happened a little before that, and I started playing again after.

Mint, Bunnie, Marshal, Poppy and Cherry.

The only good thing though is that I can just use the cards to get them back! XD Makes it waaay less stressful than before!

Genji was my favorite & he moved out of my town recently
I just died

i didnt touch my game for two months after julian moved out.
now beau is in, and flurry. if only i could try to look for my game then i can play again.

Chief was in my town the day I first started playing, and he's awesome, so I would be devastated if he moved out. Also, Goldie is currently in my town and I like her a lot.

Back