• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

I would be sad if Molly, Bluebear, Derwin, and Pate moved out :[ They're my favorites and some that I've had the longest :3 Derwin was one of my first 5 0u0

In the past I would've said Tom, Walker, and Tad (my three favourites) but now I have their amiibo cards (I actually went and bought Tom's off of Ebay just because he did move out and I was really upset)

So as of right now, I'd probably be the most upset if Tammi moved out, because I really love her and I don't have her card.

Wolfgang, Rooney, Kyle, Klaus, W. Link. But I have the amiibo cards so its ok

All I've done today is talk about my wolves >.> any of them lost again I'd just lose it, but especially Kyle.

Accidentally losing Skye was why I stopped playing all together last time. I only picked ACNL back up because of Pocket Camps release.

I'd be pretty upset if Baabara moved out. I'd get over it eventually, but she's very dear to me.

If Drift moved out I'd be very upset. He moved to my town about a month ago and I've adored him ever since! I love all of the frogs in AC:NL. ^^

Before I had Flurry's Amiibo card, she left once when I had no idea until the day I was told and im ashamed to admit how much it bothered me lol.

Mitzi, Purrl, and Tangy. I love that sweet cat Mitzi, she always gives me random gifts and sweet letters and has always been my favorite AC villager. Purrl is awesome, I love hearing her conversations about UFOs (Unidentified floor oranges to be exact) and always tells me how great of a friend my character is to her. Tangy, well she's Tangy! I love everything about that citrus cat!

My New Leaf town would feel so empty and different without these three.

If Frita ever left, I'd cry. But it's not too much of an issue since I have her Amiibo card

Before Welcome Amiibo came out, Rosie moved out of my town. I was so devastated that I deleted it and made a new one, but now I have her and Purrl's Amiibo card so it hardly matters.

hello !! i see a few of you talking about pietro !! i loved pietro so much when he was in my village when i was younger, he moved away when i lost my game and when i got it back i was so sad i deleted my town and started over because he was one of my favorite villagers and i didnt want a town without him !
in my towns now and in the past, i would be devastated if melba moved away, she is my all time favorite villager and she always has been !

Last edited:
Literally all of them. Some of them costed quite a bit and half are my ultimate dreamies.

I'd be so upset if Genji left. :( I don't have a NFC reader or the new 3DS so I'd have no way to get him back right away, either. D: Don't leave me, Genji! I'm your fave ladybro!

one of my villagers did leave that left me devastated! tiffany....i loved her so much and she was one of my originals :'( i miss her and its only been a day. i dont even have her card so no luck there

Every single villager I own, most of them are my dreamies! I'd be especially upset if Wendy, Skye, or Freya moved out; they were a part of my original villager crew and they are super cute. To be honest, I grow WAY too attached to my villagers. Buck doesn't even fit the theme of my town, but I'm keeping him anyways because he was a part of my original crew as well.

Once I got all my dreamies, I would be so sad to lose any of them.

Back