• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

ZoeNeko

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I would be devastated if Pietro ever moved out of my town, he is my absolute favorite I have, and my best friend.

YES! Same! Pietro's in my town and has been since almost the beginning. I would legitimately cry if he left. ;~;

I would also be gutted if Bob left. He's one of my favorite dreamies and I only just got him.

Skye. ;_; She is one of my beginner villagers and I plan to keep her forever.

Dizzy in my first town and Pudge in my 2nd. I have a soft spot for lazies :')

I'd be devastated if Snake or Pekoe would move away. Pekoe is so sweet and I've had snake in my town since the very beginning. Which would be a few years now. I also loved Cole and he moved away too when I didn't talk to him as much as I used to (I didn't have the time bb come back ;-;;; )

I think I'd be devastated if Julian, Pheobe, Lucky, or Skye every moved out. They're all dreamies of mine. Pheobe and Lucky don't even fit the theme of my town, but I'm keeping both of them because of how much I love them.. I remember once Julian tried to move out and I was actually sad even though I told him to stay and he did, lmao

SAME!! Someone else who shares my obsession... Never thought this day would come!
Pietro did move out of my first town and moved into my brothers, and I was so devastated I reset my whole town, bells and rare items and all, just to make a new one where I could get Pietro back. Worth it!

I know I deleted my town back in 2015, but I say I cry every time if Biskit, Pecan, Beardo, Penelope, O'Hare left.

I recently got my number 1 dreamy, Bob, and now I would be devastated if he left. :<

Keaton. Seriously I really like his design and he is never mean, so I always make sure I say yes to all of his requests. If he were to move out, I don't think I would play Animal Crossing for a while.

Punchy, Roald, Poppy, Agent S and Drift are always a priority, but I would die if either Punchy or Roald left.

Tia! I love her so much. Luckily I have her amiibo card so if she ever left I could force her back in :p

Punchy, definitely... when I lost my first town that had him in it, I cried for days D,: Thankfully I have his amiibo card now, so I'll never have to be without him again :)

Top three: Apollo, Fang and Octavian...my mayor's steadfast, mature supporters.

Back