Buying Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiiiiiii Jen!
2hidXPt.gif
up6JPJ8.gif
This is the biggest happy surprise for me to get a chance to see you here again!
I'm currently enjoying collecting new stuff from my towns, and my fam is playing HHA to help me develop my catalog. I'm more than happy to let you catalog once I've got some good amount. Just, I have a big problem this time. As my game is JP version, and I didn't find list of items that have pictures with it like MoriDB... I AM IGNORANT as for their names in English... :c So I can't tell you which item it is that I have. If that still work, please let me know!<3

Hiiiiiii Jen!
2hidXPt.gif
up6JPJ8.gif
This is the biggest happy surprise for me to get a chance to see you here again!
I'm currently enjoying collecting new stuff from my towns, and my fam is playing HHA to help me develop my catalog. I'm more than happy to let you catalog once I've got some good amount. Just, I have a big problem this time. As my game is JP version, and I didn't find list of items that have pictures with it like MoriDB... I AM IGNORANT as for their names in English... :c So I can't tell you which item it is that I have. If that still work, please let me know!<3

I'm sure it's still a lot so it's fine <3

Oml It's so nice to meet you properly! I commented on your latest HHD Monthly Challenge video!

Jennifer respond.PNG

Anyway, I can definitely keep an eye out for any of these items for you! I'm collecting the new items myself so if I come across them, I'll let you know!

Oml It's so nice to meet you properly! I commented on your latest HHD Monthly Challenge video!

View attachment 187483

Anyway, I can definitely keep an eye out for any of these items for you! I'm collecting the new items myself so if I come across them, I'll let you know!

Thank you so so so much! :D And for watching my channel too! <3 I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back