• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Woods Expedition Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much staff for the hosting this event, it was such a treat participating! I think I speak for everyone here when I say we appreciate all the hard work you guys put into these things and keep it running smoothly! I know for a fact being the Woods Expedition Guide isn't easy, considering you have to check everyone's entries for all the sections and tell people problems like if their link isn't working or they didn't have a description, etc. A big thank you from my heart, thanks for everything guys! I hope to participate in future events and the halloween one for 2017. c: Just please make the orange candy anything but a riddle XD
Can't wait to see what is in store for Christmas ^^

This.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder how much effort the staff actually put into the forum, and then things like this happen and it's amazing. Thanks so much for continuing to make this such a special place to be for everyone.

Didn't know it would end this quickly ;-; I thought that after the Edge of the Woods thing ends, then the next part of the expedition would start lol. I submitted my entry for the Edge of the Woods just yesterday, around midnight ET. I'm bummed that I didn't participate in the other events besides the first one, but hey, I still got a yellow candy! <3

Thank you for doing this awesome event! :D Can't wait until the next one owo~

Last edited:
Thanks for the Halloween event staff! All of the challenges were pretty fun and that riddle was challenging at least for me.

Also lol Thunder did absolutely nothing

Shoot, I didn't realize the 5 photos were actually mandatory to continue. Here I was wondering why there didn't seem to be anything besides the introduction posted. Should learn to read, huh.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Halloween event staff! All of the challenges were pretty fun and that riddle was challenging at least for me.

Thunder was hanging out with the Bleacher Bums at Wrigley Field....

dont i get a break from makin like 500 collectibles and 100 mirrors earlier this year smh

Thunder was hanging out with the Bleacher Bums at Wrigley Field....

I wish, I've only been to Petco, Minute Maid and wherever LAA plays.

dont i get a break from makin like 500 collectibles and 100 mirrors earlier this year smh

Don't play the victim card, my collectibles were of high quality. you could've had a break if you wanted!

Don't play the victim card, my collectibles were of high quality. you could've had a break if you wanted!

i did get a break tho, that's why i didn't do anything for halloween.

Had lots of fun with this event, I would love for more like it in the future, I usually suck so bad at riddles and stuff and always with the riddles like we have on the egghunt. X.X But this time I totally got it (minus a few letters) but close enough that I knew it was BONE_A_D, before the new puzzle had come out I had thought it was # word in the post and I had this nonsense so it was only after stepping away for a while I figured out it was letter, and then I came back to it being closed, was so sad cause I had all the pages open to the right threads and it would have taken me like 2 seconds. But I loved all the RL picture stuff, I always enjoy them and try to have fun with it, and spooky anything is my fave!

A big huge massive thank you to our staff for this event! I absolutely adored it!! So much fun!!!!

Seriously, Oblivia?!? That riddle was what killed me. Not the ghosts or goblins, that was what killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back