• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Halloween Event Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's awful.

I certainly don't know the answer. I never even entered the Edge of the Woods. Where was the answer leaked? Was it off-site?

Hey Jeremy, will those of us that figured out the last area and entered the last clue have to redo it?

My name isn't Jeremy, but last I heard the plan is to allow everyone who posted in the thread beforehand the time we know the spoiler was posted to pass without issue. Anyone who posted afterwards will likely have to complete it again as we can't really know either way how you obtained the answer, unfortunately.

EDIT: I'm now realizing that isn't so helpful since most wouldn't know the exact time... I'm not sure if there's any reason not to reveal that yet, but I won't just in case.

My name isn't Jeremy, but last I heard the plan is to allow everyone who posted in the thread beforehand the time we know the spoiler was posted to pass without issue. Anyone who posted afterwards will likely have to complete it again as we can't really know either way how you obtained the answer, unfortunately.

EDIT: I'm now realizing that isn't so helpful since most wouldn't know the exact time... I'm not sure if there's any reason not reveal that yet, but I won't just in case.

Ahhh ok. I have no idea what time that was. This was my fav part of this event btw!!! I luv riddles like that!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kk well I'm
At work now. I'll chk back in later. Thx Jubs!

Are you guys still investigating who leaked the answer? Or has that already been done?

Wow, that's awful.

I certainly don't know the answer. I never even entered the Edge of the Woods. Where was the answer leaked? Was it off-site?

I heard it was leaked on Discord, there's no point checking now since it was probably removed.

I heard it was leaked on Discord, there's no point checking now since it was probably removed.

I haven't went there today. Even if it was deleted, I'm not going back there until it's over.

Any audio files are just for fun and completely unrelated to any puzzle or riddle. Sorry for any possible confusion, my bad!

.....candehhhh.....

post-53314-Im-not-mad-Im-just-disappointe-Ez7V.gif

Nah...I am actually mad...

raw

Last edited:
Any audio files are just for fun and completely unrelated to any puzzle or riddle. Sorry for any possible confusion, my bad!

the pumkin audio clip got me lol, that poor guy sounded like he had crippling depression and was forced to talk about it

I'm so happy the audio file reappeared on my screen. I'll never take you for granted again ;A;

You know... If they are changing the riddle.... Shouldn't they put more time now then what it's to be shorten for?

Wow, that's pretty low. Thanks for remaking a riddle for us though rather than just throwing out the event. Sorry about what happened. :(

If any of us who solved the first puzzle also manage to solve the second, do we get a second candy?

If any of us who solved the first puzzle also manage to solve the second, do we get a second candy?

It kinda does sound unfair too in my opinion. The puzzle was to test your intelligence and not how early you got the previous challenges completed. People who might've just started wouldn't get the chance to have two candies even if they could solve both riddles

It only takes one person doing wrong to ruin everyone's fun and hard work. Whoever did that, the least they could do now is to turn themselves in, at least save you the trouble of tracking them down.. Eiher way, thanks staff for taking the additional effort to make a new riddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back