• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Halloween Event Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooo! I just got too the deep woods now I only have little amount of time to solve the new riddle :( :mad:

whoever did this deserves to be punished

Jerks!!!! I thought the last part of the event was super fun!!!!

I BEG OF YOU MAKE IT LESS DIFFICULT OML

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even if I don't get the candy, not being able to solve the problem myself bugs me to no end. I have to complete it :lemon:

Last edited:
ughh omg why do people do this, just why. i feel like i was getting somewhere with the last one :/

What will happen to people who worked hard to fairly solve it and have yet to receive their candy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont wanna go through that again

It would be cool if they did the riddles like they did back during the Easter egg hunt!

Sorry to hear that, I thought the riddle was fun and whoever leaked it just ruined it for everyone; the mods, the people who completed it and those who haven't had the chance. I hope they are caught as this behavior should not be tolerated over an Internet item :(

To the staff: most of us here greatly respect you and enjoy this event. I know it won't help but I apologize that you have had to post this and undergo the level of rudeness someone has shown to you and the forum...

What will happen to people who worked hard to fairly solve it and have yet to receive their candy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont wanna go through that again

At least you won't have to solve how to solve it though, if it's the same kind of puzzle

Omg that's terrible. I hope the new riddle is easier thou lol
Just hearing people talk about it makes me shiver

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH please make it a tad bit easier...you guys make me feel dumber than a box of rocks....and I'm getting a science degree in college

I hope it's similar because I JUST figured out how to solve it

On one hand I'm annoyed and disappointed because I was making progress on the riddle. On the other hand, I kept running into problems regarding how I was solving it so I'm kinda relieved. I just hope those of us who haven't solved it yet can manage in the time remaining.

Ugh I've made no progress... I'm still confused on everything! And what did that audio file mean?!

lol yIkEs.. it's 2016 don't ppl have some other better things to do besides ruin a forum event

Last edited:
Ugh I've made no progress... I'm still confused on everything! And what did that audio file mean?!

It was just an instrumental song to suit the holiday. :)

Hey Jeremy, will those of us that figured out the last area and entered the last clue have to redo it?

Any audio files are just for fun and completely unrelated to any puzzle or riddle. Sorry for any possible confusion, my bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back