• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Halloween Event Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Hello all,

Unfortunately, it's come to our attention that someone has leaked the answer to the last stage of our Halloween event, The Woods Expedition. It should go without saying that this is poor sportsmanship and once we figure out who it was, they will have all of their candies from this event removed. We put a lot of time and energy into running these events and it's pretty disrespectful to purposely take the fun out of it for everyone.

The current answer is now disabled and a new riddle will be posted within the next few hours. We understand that people want as much time as possible to work on this and are eager to get that last candy, but since someone decided to take it upon themselves to spoil the fun, there will be a few hours of downtime until we can come up with a replacement. We know that every hour is valuable, but this is what happens when people cheat.

That being said, the event is scheduled to end Wednesday night around midnight EDT.

Also, please do not post the original answer as this could help someone figure out the new one. Thank you.

UPDATE: A new riddle has been posted and is ready to be solved. Remember not to give out the answer it to anyone. Thanks!

Last edited:
I didn't do it. I didn't participate. And if I did and did not participate, what would happen?

Last edited:
"This kids, is why we don't get anything good" ~Basic Moms

Thank you, to who ever stole hours worth of work and progress from many of us, as well as the next few hours which could have been used to solve the first riddle. Whether you leaked the answer for fun, or to help someone, it was wrong and you deserve your punishment BECAUSE NOW WE ALL SUFFER.

ugh, that's too bad about the answer being leaked, hopefully the new riddle might be a little easier? :c

ugh, that's too bad about the answer being leaked, hopefully the new riddle might be a little easier? :c

I pray that it is, because we won't have alot of time to solve it now...

Oh wow, that's such a shame. It sucks for everyone all around spending so much time on it, smh. D:

Well, hopefully the next riddle will be a little easier. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me, lol. Maybe we all won't die in the woods after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back