• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Halloween Event Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it go, folks.

halloween post.jpg

Even if they did reveal it, people would just harass the person about it.

Well that sucks.
At least I haven't made it that far yet haha.

If they revealed them the problem would turn into a bigger problem.

Hey guys, I'm getting very close to just locking this thread. To be quite frank, it's not really anyone's business as to the finer details of whom or whether they are caught. Those are private matters we take care of behind the scenes. This isn't something we would normally even announce at all if we weren't changing it and needed to explain why.

That being said, ~the mysterious puzzle master~ is on the case now and it'll be ready soon. Thanks to the wonderful drivers of America, we had a delay, but everything is okay now.

Hey guys, I'm getting very close to just locking this thread. To be quite frank, it's not really anyone's business as to the finer details of whom or whether they are caught. Those are private matters we take care of behind the scenes. This isn't something we would normally even announce at all if we weren't changing it and needed to explain why.

That being said, ~the mysterious puzzle master~ is on the case now and it'll be ready soon. Thanks to the wonderful drivers of America, we had a delay, but everything is okay now.

I am pretty sure we are not in the same America..

Wonderful Drivers of America=One of the mods use Uber

I think he meant somebody was playing golf, and they had to wait for them to hole out the 18th green before work could begin on a remastered riddle... Americans are some of the best drivers on the PGA pro tour...

Our riddle master has recovered enough from her brush with death to post a new code! If you haven't received the orange candy yet, you'll have 24 hours to solve it.

Our riddle master has recovered enough from her brush with death to post a new code! If you haven't received the orange candy yet, you'll have 24 hours to solve it.

That's good. I hope it doesn't get ruined like the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back