• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Now Available: Jack Collectible

Status
Not open for further replies.
who even has 310 bells to spare like actually

Will the purple or orange candies ever become giftable (if they aren't as of this post)?

Will the purple or orange candies ever become giftable (if they aren't as of this post)?

We're open to the possibility of the candies becoming giftable in the future, but as of now they are exclusive tokens of accomplishment for The Woods Expedition.

wow i actually came on time for a collectible, and i actually have tbt. it's a halloween miracle.

We're open to the possibility of the candies becoming giftable in the future, but as of now they are exclusive tokens of accomplishment for The Woods Expedition.

will they turn into something else like the orange gift box did? (please not another lump of coal fiasco...)

will they turn into something else like the orange gift box did? (please not another lump of coal fiasco...)

but wouldn't the lump of coal equivalent here be dark candy?

I'd imagine people would love to get their hands on that

Last edited:

I'm not following this at all. :p Why would they turn into anything?

Unwrapping the candies is not advised, as these are clearance candy that never got thrown out and are rock solid.

but what if i want to finally feed my family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back