• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Now Available: Jack Collectible

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: I just got my orange candy AFTER I bought Jack, it looks like they dated the candies conveniently so you'll have a nice row!

omg thats amazing :eek: yaaay thanks to whoever thought of this!

I'M TRYNA SAVE UP WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS JEREMIAH

was it because of the callout thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's gonna look weird anyways since there's 6 candies and he's gonna push one down, breaking a candy row. Might as well get him.

EDIT: I just got my orange candy AFTER I bought Jack, it looks like they dated the candies conveniently so you'll have a nice row!

Oh sweet! I thought it was weird the gold items were lining up. It is neat that they did that with Jack too. :)

I'M TRYNA SAVE UP WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS JEREMIAH

was it because of the callout thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's gonna look weird anyways since there's 6 candies and he's gonna push one down, breaking a candy row. Might as well get him.

Thanks for pointing this out. Not that it matters to me since I'm too dumb to figure out this final challenge so I won't end up getting it, but eh, on the off chance I make a lucky guess it's good to know.

lol, jack is nice and all...

But a ooey gooey purple candy would be delightful XD (though I guess they are event only this year)

But ey... maybe later?

I got one! You know, you really should make it to where users can only buy one collectible for all of your future collectibles.

Are you sure this is just one of my villagers?

you really should make it to where users can only buy one collectible for all of your future collectibles.

Are you sure this is just one of my villagers?

Looks at your two self-bought Mother's Day carnations and white cosmos

That's more than one buddy ��
Are you saying my idea stinks? Everyone needs lineups, sell them for TBT and not let everyone have enough. And if they missed their chance they missed their chance?

Ohh I thought that gave you a purple candy...sorry haha, stupid question. Thanks!

Nope there's one after the purple candy one d:

Are you saying my idea stinks? Everyone needs lineups, sell them for TBT and not let everyone have enough. And if they missed their chance they missed their chance?

I guess, but what I'm mostly saying is you can't say that all future collectables should only be able to be purchased once while A: having two double collectables yourself and B: then saying "everyone needs lineups" and "if they missed their chance they missed their chance".

welp I don't have enough for Jack ):

I think ill hold off for one of the other villager collectibles since Jack is Halloween specific and the others are better for all year. Jack sure does look great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back