• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So, for the people that is not going trick or treating

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Bells
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
So, for the people that is not going trick or treating, what are you guys doing? I'm gonna eat tons of Reese's cups and watch some horror movies till midnight.

What are you guys doing?

Honestly probably just sit alone in my dorm room and talk to my boyfriend, fun stuff!

This year I am going out to hang with friends. But I wanted to mention that in previous years, I would always hand out some candy for a while, and then just sit around and watch scary movie marathons on tv. I'd eat whatever I felt like lol.

A few hours of Overwatch once I get home (Halloween loot boxes!!) and then later watching something scary with Justin. :)

Live in a condo unit, kiddo just goes trick or treating in the building due to how cold it gets on this day. So I'll be sitting in front of my pc, playing video games and handing out candy to the kids that live in the building.

I live in the Netherlands, where we barely even do anything with Halloween. So I'll just play Animal Crossing and hang around like all other nights :)

nothing. halloween isnt super big here and i dont have any friends so yeah. if people go trick or treating i will hide in my room and let my dad deal with them

My roommate and I are gonna go out and look for places that give discounts/free food for wearing a costume
(That doesn't count as trick or treating does it.....)

I'm dressing up in my costume and going to chipotle with my husband so we can get the 3 dollar burrito :) then passing out candy to the ToT while doing our normal things. I might put on a scary movie :eek:

I have play practice tonight until 6 my time so I don't have a choice on what I'm gonna do this Halloween :(

No one really hands out candy here, well at least not where I live, since I stay in a condominium. I went to a party during the weekend dressed as a ghoul and spent halloween day running errands and paying bills :'( I'm going to watch some movies now though

going to a haunted penitentiary
then I'll go out to eat and drink for a bit
if kids are still out about time I get back, I'll pass out candy[I think I'll make sweet popcorn balls again since the kids on my block really liked them]

I was going to go out trick or treating with my nephew in out power ranger outfits but he got the flu

Was supposed to be going to a D?a de los Muertos party, but then university assignments happened, so now I'm stuck at home studying.

:(

was gonna go but my physics and theology teachers decided to give us huge two-day tests starting the day after ((:) so i guess il be studying lol

Listening to horror-themed music: Wednesday 13, King Diamond, Rob Zombie, etc. Will probably watch some horror movies too!

Last edited:
Back