• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop The Villa of GFX ★ Avatars/Signatures/Banners/Emojis/GIFs ★ OPEN

Bowie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Feedback
100% (17) +
0gqd66C.gif

Hello and welcome to my GFX shop! After many years (yes, years) of debating with myself, I've decided I'm at a stage now where I should put my creative skills to good use, and while this is mainly an experiment, I intend to go all the way with this one! Here I sell avatars, signatures, banners, emojis, and all of 'em (except emojis) can be animated if you so wish! So, without further ado, let's get started!

RULES AND GUIDELINES

I only accept requests from users that have been around longer than a month and at least 100 posts.

Please do not use what I make for you elsewhere without my permission.

Though it is appreciated, you are not required to credit me for whatever I make for you while you are using it on the forum.

You have to pick the render you want of the character(s) you want. It helps if they are transparent.

I do not add villagers.

I do not accept refunds.

Wi-Fi ratings are not necessary at all, but are appreciated.

Please don't pay me in advance.

EXAMPLES

itZxjVd.png

lyOUuCr.png

vbnztOq.png

ttpXTPt.png

ONNkMDX.png

aSdRtHh.png

CnRFEhf.png

ojhXcB5.png

GbrcHWX.png

b4xrwQS.png

c0iY0Lb.png

7XKeRUj.gif

s6rWTJA.png

RV0QhSI.png

W22P03Y.gif

NWLOULt.png

eHQjQkT.png

0VQnY95.png

PRICES

Animated avatar - 100 TBT Bells

Signature - 100 TBT Bells

Animated signature - 200 TBT Bells

Banner - 500 TBT Bells

Animated banner - 800 TBT Bells

Emoji - 50 TBT Bells

Anything with text - +5 TBT Bells

SLOTS

In order to keep track of what I'm doing and organise each transaction, I have a slot system. Empty slots are represented by white stars, and taken slots are represented by black stars. If the slots are all full, please wait until they're free before making an order!

☆ ...

☆ ...

FORM

Is it an avatar, signature, or banner?:

If it is a GIF you want, what is the link?:

If you want text, what do you want the text to be?:

What colours would you most like me to use?:

What are the renders you have chosen?:

Total price?:

And that's about it! I hope you like what you see and that you consider ordering!

Last edited:
Really cool stuff! I hope you get some business soon!

If I had TBT, I'd put in an order, but I'm skint. I wish Redd's Tent was a thing; I love messing around and hacking games (mainly my Wii, I don't hack my 3DS) :blush:

If I had TBT, I'd put in an order, but I'm skint. I wish Redd's Tent was a thing; I love messing around and hacking games (mainly my Wii, I don't hack my 3DS) :blush:

It's cool! And yeah, I wish it was a thing as well. I showed it to the staff, but they didn't care for it very much. Oh well!

Back