• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Woods Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun fetchin' candy folks.

Watch out for strangers.

Remember when I pooped my pants at work and I had to call you to come pick me up because I was so embarrassed?

Good times. Maybe if we venture into the woods together we can recreate the memories!

Normally I would enjoy participating in these events, this time I'm gonna opt out like all the events I missed out during my break. I have been busy with other things, and I am trying to work on funding my group. I know it's going to be disappointing to see me not participating, but I have too much stuff on my hands.

I hope you guys have fun without me. You might need these new candies.

Yay, so excited for this! Halloween's my favorite holiday and to see an event for it is really great. Kudos to the staff for coordinating this! :D

I'm just curious are these tasks gonna be in-game or on the forums? Cuz i lost my copy of the game and I've been lonely without stitches ever since ;c

Purple candy!!! This looks great, guys!

orange and purple candy are spectacular! tip of the ol hat to whoever made them!

OMG this is amazing! I'm gonna have to leave this till the morning (It;s 1:30am and the clock is due to go back in half an hour!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How long is this event?! I really don't wanna miss out cause of time differences!

I just came on a couple minutes ago and saw the banner lol. This is awesome, can't wait to participate and get some of that candy :D I don't think I'll be able to trick-or-treat and get some real candy on Halloween, so I would love to participate in this and get some candy virtual candy that is XD.

Stay safe everyone!

This seems so cool! Thank you guys so much! Can't wait to get started. :)

Oooohhh!!! Two more candies! And one is purple! I love purple collectibles and Halloween collectibles! You are combining my favorite things. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back