• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Woods Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the woods stay for at least another day. I'm really enjoying these challenges and would really like to get a chance to do them all. ^_^

I hope the woods stay for at least another day. I'm really enjoying these challenges and would really like to get a chance to do them all. ^_^

I think they maybe be around for at least two more days, given the message in the shop. Or at least one more day, and then the new flowers and birthstone will be postponed another day while the staff make their site changes and deliver prizes to people, etc. I just got into the Deep Woods late last night, so here's to hoping my brain can get me out of these spooky woods before it's too late!

Its reminding me just a bit of the fair, but in a more personal expedition kind of way. Love it!

I'm kinda bummed out that we don't get to keep these cool trinkets after this event ends...

Has any specific end date been announced?

I am wondering the same thing, especially because I would love to be able to finish, but I am not always on when I am given the "clearance" to move forward....and I know they have to individually look at each. and. every. one....so it takes a while.

I really wanted to do this but sadly I just don't have the time right now. So much for the beautiful orange candy. ;-;

it ends wensday/ tomorrow midnight.

do i get a notification/pm when ive passes the first stage or?

I'd love for the guide to wake up and start handing out some candies! ;)

Our 2016 Halloween event is now over! A new thread for its closing will be posted shortly.

Even if the final riddles were way beyond me this event was tons of fun! ^_^ Thanks mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back