I think it looks okay? lol
*falls into a deep slumber*

milotic!! my favorite water type!
looks awesome bun a+ 10/10

I finished Milotic x.x the struggles im ded inside
1HWO33R.gif

I think it looks okay? lol
*falls into a deep slumber*

ahhh that looks so nice and majestic *-* wonderful job as always!! i'm giving you so many difficult projects lately aha

ahhh that looks so nice and majestic *-* wonderful job as always!! i'm giving you so many difficult projects lately aha

XD I love Milotic so I wanted to do her anyways
I am also beginning to think sylveon would have been easier xD but welp

XD I love Milotic so I wanted to do her anyways
I am also beginning to think sylveon would have been easier xD but welp

I figured Sylveon would've been easier cause you did Leafeon which meant you could use the base and add on Sylveon's colors xD

I figured Sylveon would've been easier cause you did Leafeon which meant you could use the base and add on Sylveon's colors xD

..ok but those ribbons tho. yikes

also is your avatar supposed to be chi from chobits? god i haven't seen that show in ten actual years

Last edited:

Well when I do them I do the lineart and clean it as I go, then start coloring it in and add the details lol but it's from scratch so I wouldn't use one I already made

..ok but those ribbons tho. yikes

also is your avatar supposed to be chi from chobits? god i haven't seen that show in ten actual years

ya but cute ribbons!! <3 ; v; and omg yes i'm not a huge fan of the show or anything but i love the manga artist's art *-*

Well when I do them I do the lineart and clean it as I go, then start coloring it in and add the details lol but it's from scratch so I wouldn't use one I already made

ooh hehe i didn't know. you can always consider sylveon on the bottom of your list /nudge nudge c:

ya but cute ribbons!! <3 ; v; and omg yes i'm not a huge fan of the show or anything but i love the manga artist's art *-*

ah, chobits.. i remember 12 year old me trying to sneak-watch it when my parents were sleeping and switching the tv off every time a 'lewd' scene would come on

good times

ah, chobits.. i remember 12 year old me trying to sneak-watch it when my parents were sleeping and switching the tv off every time a 'lewd' scene would come on

good times

LOL ya same I watched it around 12 too!! Honestly I didn't truly understand her on button until years down the road and I was just like????? How was this allowed for little kiddos...

LOL ya same I watched it around 12 too!! Honestly I didn't truly understand her on button until years down the road and I was just like????? How was this allowed for little kiddos...

lmao god right
although it was on netflix where i was watching it so at least it was slightly harder to find for a random person than just stumbling into it, lmao

xD possibly

lol i'm sorry whenever there's a possible pun i just go for it

since you edited the first post to say requests are 'open' i'll just ""officially"" low-key request typhlosion again lmao pls don't kill me

lol i'm sorry whenever there's a possible pun i just go for it

since you edited the first post to say requests are 'open' i'll just ""officially"" low-key request typhlosion again lmao pls don't kill me

? I just edited that so it wouldn't be confusing but your request was already taken lmao don't worry

? I just edited that so it wouldn't be confusing but your request was already taken lmao don't worry

lol i'm sorry it's way too late yet i can't sleep so my brain is just like "what even is life' right now, ignore me

Back