Bun's Garbodor Gallery

Here's two of my latest drawings.
WB35B9n.png

3vl9kyx.png

I'm sorry but I will have to pass >.< What I can tell you though, use references. Everyone uses references and they can help a lot. Also do you use Paint Tool Sai and this tablet? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...d-3035-4a40-b691-0eefb1a18396&pf_rd_i=desktop On your second drawing the eyes are too small for the face, and the mouth should be below the nose. If you use Paint Tool Sai, I can show you a few tricks. Also a bit more bangs helps cover the face. But the best piece of advice is, practice, practice, practice! I know everyone says that, but even the best artists started out just like that. Keep going and don't get discouraged. Everyone improves leaps over time, and I'm sure you will too. c:

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I will have to pass >.< What I can tell you though, use references. Everyone uses references and they can help a lot. Also do you use Paint Tool Sai and this tablet? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...d-3035-4a40-b691-0eefb1a18396&pf_rd_i=desktop On your second drawing the eyes are too small for the face, and the mouth should be below the nose. If you use Paint Tool Sai, I can show you a few tricks. Also a bit more bangs helps cover the face. But the best piece of advice is, practice, practice, practice! I know everyone says that, but even the best artists started out just like that. Keep going and don't get discouraged. Everyone improves leaps over time, and I'm sure you will too. c:

Thanks for the recommendations! I already have a similar tablet and I use photoshop, but I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks for the recommendations! I already have a similar tablet and I use photoshop, but I'll keep that in mind.

I got my paint tool sai for free, if you want I can link you where to download it. It's 100% safe, lots of people downloaded it including myself.

ah your art is cute, the only recommendation I would make is your eye shinies. Where the light source reflects off them. They should be in the same position on each eye even if the light source is in the center. Just keep in mind where your light source is and add your eye shinies accordingly... If that makes any sense.
Copy and pasting the same eye isn't a bad thing just add the shinies in afterwards.

ah your art is cute, the only recommendation I would make is your eye shinies. Where the light source reflects off them. They should be in the same position on each eye even if the light source is in the center. Just keep in mind where your light source is and add your eye shinies accordingly... If that makes any sense.
Copy and pasting the same eye isn't a bad thing just add the shinies in afterwards.

yeah I'm watching vids on coloring, etc. b/c idk how to lol

Last edited:
just wondering, did you want a headshot, or chibi? :eek: I'm pretty sure with the skills I have now (and tutorials on utube lmao) I can make a really good one

Would a chibi trade be ok? Also is there a specific oc of yours you'd like me to draw?

Oh, and here's my ocs: http://sta.sh/2macp0cer28?edit=1

You can choose who you want to draw. ^^

Would a chibi trade be ok? Also is there a specific oc of yours you'd like me to draw?

Oh, and here's my ocs: http://sta.sh/2macp0cer28?edit=1

You can choose who you want to draw. ^^

A chibi trade is fine! Um no specific one, but ones with less art would be better ^^ The link is in the art trade post. Is Mayor Rachael fine? my feet are killing me x.x I just want to forever rest lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk when I will be able to do it, probs this weekend b/c school things

Yep, that's fine! I'll draw your pink haired TBN oc if that's fine with you. I'll PM you when I'm finished, might be a couple days before I can start on her though ^^;

I finished Yuki! Here you go
0miTaNg.png
[/QUOTE
AAAAAA SHAYMIN I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS BEFORE!!! she looks great !!! :D you got the plaits really well, and your shadng is def improving! ill try to get my part done soon! ^u^

Back