• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bun's Garbodor Gallery

SzMC2aJ.gif

definitely on the more unique side of things I've done lol

If you wanna do an art trade sometime that'd be cool. Idek just for a pixel or something and I can draw a little acnl character... mayor.. oc or idk xD

If you wanna do an art trade sometime that'd be cool. Idek just for a pixel or something and I can draw a little acnl character... mayor.. oc or idk xD

definitely! I don't have it open rn bc I totally drift off on stuff lol but should be open soon
(also school is like in half a month for me, rip)

dat moment when you and your friends start comparing schedules and you share no classes with them
eyluR24.png
I'M A SMOL AWKWARD BEAN I NEED YOU

Last edited:
dat moment when you and your friends start comparing schedules and you share no classes with them
eyluR24.png
I'M A SMOL AWKWARD BEAN I NEED YOU

hhhHHHH I feel you man all my really good friends are going to a different highschool T-T + no one knows their schedules yet and I'm probs gonna get lost and IT'S ALL GONNA BE RLLY AWKWARD

F8QZfsT.gif

(yes I can actually do pixels outside of bases lmaoo)
If anyone wants to use this Jirachi for an avi or sig, feel free <3 Just credit c:

Pixel Pokemon requests open! Give suggestions for pixels of pokemon you would like to see lol (Also I suggest blinking animation for like land ones and levitating animation for ones that can actually float or are mythical)

F8QZfsT.gif

(yes I can actually do pixels outside of bases lmaoo)
If anyone wants to use this Jirachi for an avi or sig, feel free <3 Just credit c:

Pixel Pokemon requests open! Give suggestions for pixels of pokemon you would like to see lol (Also I suggest blinking animation for like land ones and levitating animation for ones that can actually float or are mythical)

Ooh, my fave Pokemon is Slowbro, so I'd love it if you could make a pixel of him! If he's too hard, maybe Bewear?

dude, how about Raichu or Leafeon? They my fav pokemon lol~

rxp0N3W.gif

(shell retake #223)
I'm so sorry you've all been blinded xD
(btw if any of ya'll don't want ur pkmn for public use lemme know)

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg I hate glitch posts :/

OMG pokemon pixels!!
would you try Alola Raichu maybe? ♥ or Pikachu, or Eevee? or every existing pokemon? :p

lmao since I planned to do leafeon for tee-tee, I'll probs do alolan raichu for you c:

AHHHH my heart will explode of cuteness it's my fav
(you might have noticed my other faves are pretty basic, I blame it on growing up with the original games looool)

AHHHH my heart will explode of cuteness it's my fav
(you might have noticed my other faves are pretty basic, I blame it on growing up with the original games looool)

xD I would do eevee as well, but then leafeon sooo
Pikachu is cute, just too mainstream for me now ;w;
(I feel you)

xD I would do eevee as well, but then leafeon sooo
Pikachu is cute, just too mainstream for me now ;w;
(I feel you)

I love all eeveelutions anyway so I'll happily look at it too :p
ahh I know Pikachu is super popular but

41118ac56e44930968a034892598b503fda96ed3_128.gif

how can you resist

rxp0N3W.gif

(shell retake #223)
I'm so sorry you've all been blinded xD
(btw if any of ya'll don't want ur pkmn for public use lemme know)

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg I hate glitch posts :/

Thank you again! I love him. <3

I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD AN ART THREAD
those gradient & unicolor sketches are adorable
Did you draw yourself crying? awww ;H;

I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD AN ART THREAD
those gradient & unicolor sketches are adorable
Did you draw yourself crying? awww ;H;

omg xD I have been exposed by yon
It's true though I have barely no periods with my rly close friends ;-;
BuT I shAll sUrvive