• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you think Daylight Savings should be abolished?

What time would you rather stick to?

• Total voters
If you want to be an hour early or late to school or work, change the clocks:)

I am indifferent to this issue.

I wish it was abolished. I don't want to have to be at work at 2am to fix everything every spring and fall.

For me, changing the clocks is like Christmas, is that a British or a family thing?

I live in Arizona and we've never observed Daylight Savings Time(except for the Navajo Nation).It's probably too complicated of a subject for most of the people that live here anyways.

Daylight savings time used to be such a bother. We'd have so many traditional clocks around the house that we had to manually reset + digital alarm clocks as well. Now I practically use only my laptop and my phone as a watch, and it just resets the time automatically. So I guess I really don't mind either way.

ow the edge

I think savings time is pretty harmless so I don't really care if it's abolished or if it's kept in place.

It's obvious bait you dingus.

Anyways DST had a usage. It doesn't have a usage anymore. Let's just pick a time and stick with it.

Back