• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Halloween costume are you using this year?

Awesomeness1230

😎
Bells
Flea
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
It sounds so wrong, but I just love dressing my virtual character up for Halloween every year. I have so much fun picking out the costume, the dress, the shoes, everything has to go! Last year I went as a bride, this year I'm going as Donald Trump. What about you?

I got the cat dress recently so I'm gonna order the whole cat outfit and go as that haha

I won't really dress up my character, except for the fact that I got all the masks to scare my villagers.
Idk, where I live we don't even do halloween, so I'm not really in the 'halloween spirits' yet. :)

I have the witches costume and the mummy one. I think i'll wear mummy all day in my ac character since im not gonna be dressing up in real life lol.. A bit sad really :-/

ugh nothing because my town is currently on the date september 1st im so sad i can't celebrate on acnl

I'm gonna use the green bulb bopper, butterfly dress, and barefoot. It's supposed to be a fairy outfit.

i am dressed for Halloween everyday as sora from kingdom hearts i got a qr code design for a shirt pleather pants and a small crown on oh and purple hightops on (they dont match but i like them that and i cant find shoes that looks like sora's) i love kingdom hearts as much as i love animal crossing and that is a lot lol. :) :) happy halloween everyone!!!

Last edited:
I just finished and got dressed up! Good timing.

I'm Eleven from Stranger Things. I'm cosplaying her IRL, too!

HNI_0060.JPG

I'm going without a hat and accessory, custom shirt, pants I don't need and barefoot. I know I can run away from non Jacks with ease, but i'm just making sure.

I just finished and got dressed up! Good timing.

I'm Eleven from Stranger Things. I'm cosplaying her IRL, too!

View attachment 186793

whoaaaa this is so good dude!!!

i, for one, was planning on just running around town with a werewolf cap, but ive been inspired by this thread to think of a costume.

any ideas?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be nekkid so, when I lose a Rock/Paper/Scissors, they'll have to take my hide!

hands down the best idea.

I've been dressing mine up here and there all month in different costumes.
Did the bones outfit with skeleton hood, did Harley Quinn with a qr, Paddy O'Brien (with Tam-o-shanter & tartan dress) "they're always after me lucky charms" and today I'm wearing the werewolf mask with a qr top. Tomorrow I'll be from Hogwarts. :>

I've been dressing mine up here and there all month in different costumes.
Did the bones outfit with skeleton hood, did Harley Quinn with a qr, Paddy O'Brien (with Tam-o-shanter & tartan dress) "they're always after me lucky charms" and today I'm wearing the werewolf mask with a qr top. Tomorrow I'll be from Hogwarts. :>

Cool! :D I don't know if the Harley Quinn QR you used was mine or not (I shared it here on TBT), but I also made a Joker QR if you wanted to see. (It's on my Tumblr; I didn't post that one on here.)

Last year I decided that I was going to dress up with the banana split hat and make a banana dress--yellow with the Chiquita Banana label, and with yellow shoes. I didn't like the way the dress turned out, though, so I wore the banana split hat with the Festivale dress, and went as Carmen Miranda. :p

One mayor is in the mummy outfit with the silver armor shoes, another in the hotdog hat and tank and my third is going as I was a Teenaged Werewolf in the werewolf hood and blue letter jacket and jeans.

I also designed a purple Hawkeye top for one of my side characters and paired it with black tights, superhero mask and zap boots.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be a bunny :)

Btw could you post a screeny of your Donald Trump costume? I'm just curious lol

I have nothing planned as of yet (I know it's in two days...) but I'm wearing a cute pumpkin dress qr code :)

Witches costume... but tbh I'm just gonna be in some tags so they don't change my clothes (last year's rags)

Back