Are You Going to go Trick-or-Treating This Halloween?

So, are you fellas going to go trick-or-treating?

• Yes

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters
Yes! And i love trick or treating because I get to take my girls out this year. last year i took my daughter for her first trick or treating and she loved every minute of it! She talked about it up till christmas and couldnt wait for next year. Well next year is now so she is so extremely excited. I think it might be her favourite time of the year?

Nope. I live in the Netherlands where we don't celebrate Halloween. We do have something called 'Saint Martin' where kids knock on everyones doors to sing a song for which they get candy - so that's kind of like trick or treating!

I'm not going trick or treating but I am going out with my boyfriend and his friends and we're gonna go explore a creepy underground trail that supposedly has spirits roaming about. Hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's snowing already?!?! What country do you live in? Norway?

It snowed yesterday for me! I live in Canada. It usually snows on Halloween here haha.

No, I think I'm too old :p (even though I look like I'm 12 and could get away with it). Plus I'll have homework to do. I'll just give out candy.

im in 9th grade and haven't gone since 7th?? idk i mean im just way to lazy to ask for candy lol and i just don't like it as much as i used to

Last edited:
Probably not, I haven't trick-or-treated in years since I never eat the candy anyways, and my neighborhood is too small to do it at.

i'm just gonna dress up and walk around with my sisters but i'm not asking for candy

I wanna go trick or treating again, before I get too old and creepy, but I gotta do some volunteering on that day

Last edited:
I'm not gonna go trick-or-treating. I believe I was 7 when I last went trick-or-treating, and 8 when I last went to a Halloween party. I'm 23 now, which is too old for some activities like this. But I may pass out the candy to the trick-or-treaters this year, just like in 2014.

I don't think I will sadly :( I tend just to take my little cousins around if I'm feeling up to it, but I was never really one for going around trick or treating. Not even when I was a kid. It's a shame really as I love Halloween. Was going to be having a party this weekend but unfortunately have had to cancel.

Back