• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are You Going to go Trick-or-Treating This Halloween?

So, are you fellas going to go trick-or-treating?

• Yes

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
Halloween is almost upon us! That said, are you going to go trick-or-treating? I've never been allowed to go trick-or-treating...my mom says that it's not safe to go out and trick-or-treat :3 so I've always stayed at home on Halloween, and I'm probably going to stay at home for this too. If I somehow was able to go though, I probably wouldn't because I don't want to encounter a random clown lol. So, how about you guys? :eek:

if by trick or treating you mean going to walmart, buying truck loads of candy and saying its for the kids when in reality its all for me, then yes, yes i will

Last edited:
Halloween is almost upon us! That said, are you going to go trick-or-treating? I've never been allowed to go trick-or-treating...my mom says that it's not safe to go out and trick-or-treat :3 so I've always stayed at home on Halloween, and I'm probably going to stay at home for this too. If I somehow was able to go though, I probably wouldn't because I don't want to encounter a random clown lol. So, how about you guys? :eek:

Why don't you go with your mom? My mom has been like that for her whole life, but this is the 3rd year me and my brother (she also comes) are doing it, and I just love going out to collect it lol. I'm kinda concerned about the clowns, but the neighborhood I go to has some cop cars parked who check on the kids and the area. He even gave us candy ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Last edited:
I might go? It's just my parents are lazy taking me out somewhere nowadays. :/

Why don't you go with your mom? My mom has been like that for her for life, but this is the 3rd year me and my brother (she also comes) are doing it, and I just love going out to collect it lol. I'm kinda concerned about the clowns, but the neighborhood I go to has some cop cars parked who check on the kids and the area. He even gave us candy ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Wow, that's a pretty cool cop right there lol. I just now asked her, and she said that she'll be working, but then she asked where we would trick or treat owo. Oh, and she also said that we'll get our heads chopped off lol!

I would like to but considering that's it's snowing surprisingly heavily where I live I don't think I'll be able to.

I'm unfortunately to old to go trick or treating, plus I have to hand out candy.

So me and my husband are going to watch cheesy halloween specials and hand out candy. Plus my costume involves a onesie, so I am going to be super comfortable!

ya. i missed a few years cuz of circumstances but this is my last so i found some ppl to go w

sadly, i'm too old for trick or treating. i'm also working the next day so i can't go out either. happy halloween :(

the clowns are upon us as we speak...

th

Haunted House with friends 4 me!

But if I did go trick or treating, I'd either be dressed up as Itachi from Naruto or Ness from Earthbound

It's snowing already?!?! What country do you live in? Norway?

It snows this time of year in Alaska

No, I haven't in like 4 years now? My dad won't let me because it's "evil"
boi
yeah i get that the origins are but can you pls let me dress up and get free candy

Tbh, I don't think I will (if you saw me say I'm going as a dental bill, that was a joke). It's too late to order a costume, and I'm at the awkward age that I could go trick or treating but also am getting too old for it.

i pressed yes without thinking: if i had friends to go with i would, but i happen to have ballet rehearsal before so i won't be able to :( i'll be handing out treats and wearing my costume tho :)

I'm probably a little too old for trick or treating. i wish i had the opportunity and money to wear a costume though! 2 broke atm

Nope. I'm going to be at home hanging with some friends and family and handing out candy and spooking kiddos. I got my foyer almost all set up, it's been a slow process because I'm sick but we got it just about done, gunna do the last few touches on it tomorrow morning probably. But it should be fun, I am hoping there are more trick or treaters than there was last year after the fire. But we'll just have to see.

Back