• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Creative Idea Group (24 MEMBERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have enough to start a group if the price hike didn't occur. But that's only 10% as much as the goal now.

I'll join :) ..idk how groups work exactly, but I'll get the hang of it eventually~!

I'll join :) ..idk how groups work exactly, but I'll get the hang of it eventually~!

I added you to group. There are 24 members.

Anyway, I decided not to worry about the 50 member goal anymore. What I need more is a large donation to help pay off to start a group. It costs 42,000 TBT to start a group. Although all donations are accepted, I was only getting less than 100 TBT per donation. I'm gonna need more than 500 TBT per donation if you want to see this get made faster.

Last edited:
Bump! Please peeps.

I won't be bumping much longer since I would take a break from the site (which is what my user title says), so you and someone else can take over on the bumping.

Also, I have 37,500 TBT left towards my Group Savings. I just have 4,500 TBT so far. If there weren't a price hike, I would have enough right now, but it's up that high for a good reason.

I haven't bumped this in a while.

Group Savings is now 4,700 TBT.

Last edited:
I still need donations. Just 37,000 TBT to go and I am done with bumping this thread.

I have to announce that the group process has been cancelled due to lack of interest and popularity. I may revive this group later on, but this thread is over and all donations have been returned. Thanks for your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back