• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Creative Idea Group (24 MEMBERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to join, i think it's nice to share ideas and such although i'm not the best

Last edited:
Thanks for joining.

We have 19 members now. But here's the more important part. I'm saving up 42,000 TBT. As much as I prefer to get 50 members, the TBT bells is the more important part. Without it, The Creative Ideas Group won't become a site group. It would be more of a thread group. We may have over 3,000 TBT in the Group Savings, but we're still far from completion. Heck, we haven't even got up to 25% of our goal.

Thanks for joining.

We have 19 members now. But here's the more important part. I'm saving up 42,000 TBT. As much as I prefer to get 50 members, the TBT bells is the more important part. Without it, The Creative Ideas Group won't become a site group. It would be more of a thread group. We may have over 3,000 TBT in the Group Savings, but we're still far from completion. Heck, we haven't even got up to 25% of our goal.

Don't lose hope! We got this.

It seems that groups aren't very popular anymore. But I still want to start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back