Green Cotton Candy
Yule Log
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Since my Apple Empire failed, I decided to start a different group, something more sensical. It's a group for people with creative ideas. If you have any ideas for the next Animal Crossing game, an idea to make this site better, a video game idea, or any creative ideas in general, this is the group for you to join. You can also join if you're a creative artist or creative writer that makes fanart or fanfiction. Basically, it's a creativity group. Creative members wanted!

Who would actually like to join this group? I will need at least 27 more supporters to start the group. Donations are greatly accepted. This is not a permission group, so anybody can join. I just need support.

Members:

1. Apple2012
  2. SugardewVillage
  3. Locket
  4. Bowie
  5. Worldsvamp
  6. xSuperMario64x
  7. ryudragon98
  8. Universaljellyfish
  9. Shattered
  10. Danee G
  11. Captain Crazy Chicken
  12. Nightmares
  13. BluePikachu47
  14. pinklolipop34
  15. GirlPolarBear
  16. abbydoll
  17. ZebraQueen
  18. Ashvenn
  19. Ekcriptia
  20. Bunnilla
  21. Noah98789
  22. KingKyle
  23. awesomeelle2001
  24. Orieii

Group Savings:

4,375 TBT

Last edited:
I want to start this group through the group feature. Will anyone help me?

I'd like to join, but I've never been in a group before so I can't help you with anything because I don't know how it all works. I have lots of ideas for the next AC game.

I'd like to join, but I've never been in a group before so I can't help you with anything because I don't know how it all works. I have lots of ideas for the next AC game.

When I get enough TBT to start a group, I buy the group add-on and create a group using the feature. When it's made, you can click to join, and you'll automatically become a member. Only members can upload photos and post in group discussions.

As for the fundraising, I receive donations from other members until I reach that point. I could also receive donations from those who want to join.

Bump

EDIT: I put 90 of my TBT into the group savings. It's now at 1,100 TBT.

Last edited:
While I hope that I would get more donations to start this group, I'm working on making some TBT to put into my Group Savings, which is for buying the add-on only.

The savings is now 1,200 TBT. I need 40,800 more TBT. It sounds like a long way, but we can make it.

Sorry, I'm saving up to create my own group. I'm sure you all can guess what it will be.

David Bowie appreciation group! It's where all the fans of David Bowie can join.

I'm not sure if my guess is right, but good luck on yours.

David Bowie appreciation group! It's where all the fans of David Bowie can join.

I'm not sure if my guess is right, but good luck on yours.

Something like that, yeah! I may start my own donation thread, if things are going so well for you.

Something like that, yeah! I may start my own donation thread, if things are going so well for you.

Would you like to at least join my group? You don't have to donate. I just need another member for this group to pick up.

By the way, I took off 50 TBT from my assets to put into my group savings. The pot is now 1,300 TBT.

Would you like to at least join my group? You don't have to donate. I just need another member for this group to pick up.

By the way, I took off 50 TBT from my assets to put into my group savings. The pot is now 1,300 TBT.

I'd love to join, yes! As an artist myself, I'm sure it would be very beneficial!

Since my Apple Empire failed, I decided to start a different group, something more sensical.

What happened to the apple empire? Not enough people? Not enough money? Even if it wasn't "interesting" enough it was still a rather humorous concept.

I do a lot of creative things, I guess. I like to draw and play music a lot. I do a lot of Flipnote Studio 3D drawings of Animal Crossings stuffs--usually my players from all 4 games--on my 3DS so I can share them here.

This sounds like a neat idea! How do I join?

Last edited:
What happened to the apple empire? Not enough people? Not enough money? Even if it wasn't "interesting" enough it was still a rather humorous concept.

Collectible-based groups aren't very popular. Even Team Popsicle isn't as active. It's not the lack of funding that made me cancel it. It's the lack of interest, so I had to make a more generic group that wasn't taken.

I do a lot of creative things, I guess. I like to draw and play music a lot. I do a lot of Flipnote Studio 3D drawings of Animal Crossings stuffs--usually my players from all 4 games--on my 3DS so I can share them here.

This sounds like a neat idea! How do I join?

Just tell me that you want to join, and I will add you. No donations required.

*hits this thread with a bumper car*

I still need more members. Of course, a 10,000+ TBT donation will not only be greatly accepted, but you also get to help organize the group (such as coming up with icon, run a few group events etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back