Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Feedback
97.1% (65) +
My WOW trial wont work for some stupid reason... so i was wondering if anyone doesnt play or wants to quit, they can give their account to me for several tbt depending on the level of the character(s)

Thank you

Where do I start with this...

First, this isn't allowed by Blizzard according to their Terms of Use. Source:
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html

Picture proof of the relevant areas/policies:
3a7eb85dd4e6481a41dc643ef438f365.png

6f10d6c9f3358f10dd66fc0ffe9cbdd6.png

Second, there is nothing in place that would prevent them from taking the account back from you after you "buy" it. They simply would have to contact Blizzard, provide all the info they have on it, and it would be theirs again. They'd change the password back and you couldn't access it again. So not only is buying/selling accounts not allowed, it's basically stupid and the biggest scam ever.

Your best bet is to setup your own account. It's cheap enough, and they've made it really easy to get started.

Start here: https://us.battle.net/account/en/creation/tos.html
If your current Trial account doesn't work, either contact Blizzard about it, or start a new one with another email. Then add Game Time and your new trial account will be upgraded to a full account. As with everything in life, it's best to do things the right way.

Last edited:
Hello,

Since transferring accounts is against Blizzard's Terms of Use, we cannot allow buying or selling their accounts here.

blizzard.com said:
Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of World of Warcraft Accounts or BNET Accounts (each an ?Account?). You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back