Hey everyone! I'm Kitty!

KittyKittyClaudia

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .&#6
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey! I know I've joined this forum a few months ago but I hardly ever used it. But I'm logging on more often now and would love to make new friends. :)
So please don't be shy and say hi.

That's cool! Like I mentioned, I joined a few months ago but it honestly feels like I joined a few days ago. :)
Maybe you have a better feel for the forum than I do? Maybe you could help me out? Haha!

Hello Kitty! I'm glad you decided to be more active! c:
Feel free to PM me whenever, I wouldn't mind having a chat. ~

Hello Paxx! It's nice to meet you. I will try my hardest to be more active. Between this and a different forum, I can't keep up. Haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome (back) to TBT!

People come and go around here..it's totally normal. Nice to meet you!

Yeah, I'm bad at that. Haha! But I came back because I need help with stuff on my game. I've been playing for over a year. Haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

welcome to heck.

Why thank you for the welcome. :)
Also, nice avatar. Reminds of Dead Space. ;)

Hey Kitty :) I'm new here my self just joined in August there. I love it here i hope you will warm up too. Please feel free to ask anything. I'll answer if I know it or some one else in the forum will :)

Hi Kitty! :D

Welcome to the bell tree forums. I hope you enjoy it here as much as some of us do. I'm only a fresh player but upon discovering the bell tree I probably have gotten months of work accomplished in a fraction of the time.

Please feel free to PM me for any website links that might be handy in your New Leaf adventures.

Hey Kitty :) I'm new here my self just joined in August there. I love it here i hope you will warm up too. Please feel free to ask anything. I'll answer if I know it or some one else in the forum will :)

I have really enjoyed myself as well. It is a lot of fun and nice to talk to fellow fans. I don't know many people who play this game. So it's nice to talk with people, about games in general. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Kitty! :D

Welcome to the bell tree forums. I hope you enjoy it here as much as some of us do. I'm only a fresh player but upon discovering the bell tree I probably have gotten months of work accomplished in a fraction of the time.

Please feel free to PM me for any website links that might be handy in your New Leaf adventures.
Hey there! Thank you for the welcome. I've been playing the game for over a year. New Leaf was my first game of the series. I ended up getting City Folk for the Wii and also Happy Home. But New Leaf seems to be my favorite. I just may message you if I have questions, which I most likely will. :)

Back