• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who has video game OST on their iPod/Phone?

Corrie

Let the sun shine in!
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
Who is like me and has video game OST on their iPod/Phone/whatever they listen to music with? What video games? :D

Video game OSTs make up a good amount of my music library.
The songs at the top of my head are from chrono trigger, metal gear solid, final fantasy, xenoblade chronicles, and UT.
The rest are from games that I don't know much about, but I happened to stumble upon them and I really like em c:

Yep. I seem to enjoy video game music the most, for whatever reason. Have a lot of Portal stuff on there, Animal Crossing, some Zelda, and the fourth generation of Pok?mon games has my perfect kind of jazz music. Sonic Adventure is in there somewhere as well. All good stuff!

Both of the Bayonetta games have some really great tracks as well. I love how they all incorporate the same "One of a Kind" melody. I believe it's called a leitmotif. I'm a sucker for them.

Last edited:
[raises hand to the high heavens]

deus ex: human revolution, dishonored, toontown online, half-life, hotline miami/hotline miami 2, minecraft, the orange box, portal 2, bit.trip runner 2, team fortress 2, unreal.

and hopefully in my possession soon: doom 2016 soundtrack, full UT99 soundtrack.

I have stuff from Bravely Default, The Last Story and The Legend of Zelda on my MP3 player.

i don't have anything apple

but if my nook counts i have a bird story, to the moon and undertale osts on it.

A lot of what I listen to is video game soundtracks, especially Dark Souls and Metal Gear but some other favourites are from LoZ, Pokemon, and NieR.

yep! i have the undertale soundtrack on my phone, though i dont listen very often haha.

Oops I'm guilty! I have tons of Pokemon music on my phone that I listen to all the time, along with sone other games. I have K.K. Bossa because I just love to listen to it, but I think that is all the animal crossing music I have :( I also have a lot of the undertale soundtrack that I used to listen to all the time when I was obsessed with it, but I still have a listen every now and then even if I'm not as crazy about it haha!

-Jet Set Radio
-Sonic Rush + Rush Adventure
-Undertale
-ACNL + K.K. Slider
-Touhou
-Zelda
-EarthBound
-Fire Emblem
-Super Smash Bros. Melee

That's a yes.

Not directly on my phone, but I've definitely got songs uploaded to Google Play and some on my iPod wherever it is.

Tons.

Mega Man X6 (Blaze Heatnix)
Mega Man X4 (Opening Stage)
Mega Man X3 (Opening Stage Remix)
Fire Emblem Fates (Lost In Thoughts)
Etrian Odyssey Untold (Towering Pair)
Chroma Squad (Onto Plan B)
Silent Hill 2 (Theme of Laura)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Unfinished Battle, Those Who Get In Our Way)
Castlevania (Bloody Tears, Vampire Killer)
Transistor (The Spine, In Circles, We All Become)
Star Ocean 3 (Divine Spirit of Language)
Risk of Rain (Monsoon)
Xenosaga ep. 2 (Omega System, Labyrinthos, Evading U-TIC, Chase)
Xenosaga ep. 3 (Godsibb)
Shovel Knight (Machine Tower, Graveyard)
Shadow the Hedgehog (I Am All of Me, The Chosen One)
Sonic Heroes (Team Dark Theme)
Sonic & Knuckles (Flying Battery Zone)
Final Fantasy VI (Mines of Narshe, Magitek Research Facility)
Ys Seven (Crossing Rage, Innocent Primeval Breaker)
Ys VI: Ark of Napishtim (Opening Song)
Ys Origin (Beyond Genesis)

I have a lot of video game music on my mp3 player.
from too many games to list, honestly. I just. love video game soundtracks so much.

I don't enjoy listening to too many video game soundtracks on their own, but Mass Effect 3 is one game that has stood the test of time for me. I still listen to it occasionally.

Yeah. I used to have the entire Knytt Underground OST on my dumbphone.

Back