[RiiConnect24] Bring back many disconnected WiiConnect24 channels

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
So you know Nintendo killed WC24 back in 2013, but some people made a custom WC24 server that allows you do most of the stuff WC24 does. You will have to hack and Install The Homebrew Channel so you can patch IOS 31, but after that you can uninstall HBC. You will be able to go on the News Channel and Forecast Channel, and use WC24 again!

riiconnect24.net
Discord server:
discord.gg/yKfRhUP

So you know Nintendo killed WC24 back in 2013, but some people made a custom WC24 server that allows you do most of the stuff WC24 does. You will have to hack and Install The Homebrew Channel so you can patch IOS 31, but after that you can uninstall HBC. You will be able to go on the News Channel and Forecast Channel, and use WC24 again!

riiconnect24.net
Discord server:
discord.gg/yKfRhUP

Is it basically like a better version of Wiimfi? I'd like to try it out if it's any different (I have Wiimfi already)

Is it basically like a better version of Wiimfi? I'd like to try it out if it's any different (I have Wiimfi already)

Well, Wiimiifi is a Nintendo WFC replacement, but RiiConnect24 is a WiiConnect24 replacement. It's kinda is a better version of Wiimiifi, but it's not a Nintendo WFC replacement.

If only they brought back servers for the Wii games.

The only reason they got cut off in the first place was because their provider stopped operating. They had to start their own independent servers, and didn't both to reconnect the old ones. In fairness, the consoles may be incompatible with the one they're using for the 3DS and Wii U, but if fans can make their own, I'm sure Nintendo could find a way to.

Um so, Wii Connect 24 is different from Nintendo WFC? What is the difference?

Um so, Wii Connect 24 is different from Nintendo WFC? What is the difference?

Nintnedo WFC is the server for online Wii games(ACCF, ect). WC24 is server for the Weather, News, Check Mii Out, Everybody Votes, Messaging, and sending Miis server

Back