• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Some Hybrids! ♥

00ToxicLove00

♥ Yours Truly ♥
Bells
New Horizons Token
Chocolate Cake
Jack
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (292) +
♥ I mainly have black and pink roses and blue pansies. I also have others so feel free to ask if i have them and ill check. The hybrids are 2 tbt each. I will be delivering the hybrids to you c:​

ahh if you can trade in like 9 hours from now (8 AM In the UK) or anytime after that then I'd take all of your pink roses? c:

Last edited:
ahh if you can trade in like 9 hours from now (8 AM In the UK) or anytime after that then I'd take all of your pink roses? c:

Sure ill be glad to wait. Them me count them up and give you the amount of roses along with the price c:

Hi! I'm looking for 2 black roses, but if you have any black tulips I'm looking for 2 of those as well!
Let me know.

I have both. Total is 8 tbt for all four. c:

Awesome! Add 2294-7655-8989 instead of the one in my side-bar and signature, I'm using my brother's 3DS.
Let me know when you're ready for me to open my gate!

Awesome! Add 2294-7655-8989 instead of the one in my side-bar and signature, I'm using my brother's 3DS.
Let me know when you're ready for me to open my gate!

Adding you now c: Open gates please c:

Hmm, do you have any pink roses or blue pansies left?

My final amount of pink roses is going to the other offer. I cold breed you some just tell me how many. Also i Have about 30 blue pansies c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, hold on for one moment! For some reason my 3DS isn't connecting to the internet.

Take your time c:

Okay, finally got it working! xD I'm gonna go ahead and leave my gate open asap. ~

Back