Votes: 121 91.7%
  • Bell Boom

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Early Bird

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
It makes my life easier having the beautiful town ordinance on - I don't play really early or really late, plus I don't need the extra bells from the bell boom ordinance, so the beautiful town one just makes the most sense to me!

Beautiful town. I like having lots of flowers and growing hybrids but I spent too much time watering in the old games. The beautiful town ordinance is perfect for me.

I have bell boom right now because my town is so new, but I'm gonna switch to Beautiful Town when I have a few million bells so I don't have to spend 15 minutes watering my flowers every day.

I go with Night Owl ordinance but I'm considering jumping the gun and going to beautiful town after I switched DSes and lost most of my hybrids lol.

Last edited:
Beautiful town. It was the first one I set and I've never changed it. I like not having to worry about my flowers.

Like most, beautiful town. I hate watering flowers and it's nice to not have to worry about weeding - especially cause next friday is weeding day.

night owl/early bird are pointless because you can set the in game clock as needed, and bell boom makes everything in the stores more expensive anyway.

I have Bell Boom in my towns. I don't water all my flowers every in-game day, just the ones that I want to grow hybrids from (so I water 10 flowers max around fertiliser), my black roses unless I want more golden ones (somewhere around 20 per town), and the wilted ones (usually 2-4). Taking care of that every in-game day is no hassle for me whatsoever.

The main reason I have for switching to Beautiful Town evey so often is to make sure the flowers are safe from TTing (I'm trying, vaguely, to catch my in-game date back up to the irl one, and one of the towns is still in 2015..). Beautiful Town also lets me easily accumulate a lot of black roses but no gold ones, so that's a nice bonus.

I wish we had more ordinances, and could have more than one enabled. Really, I think each ordinance should have a simple on/off option and we pay a fee to turn it on but otherwise that's the only hassle. So I'd have each of the current ordinances turned on, except Beautiful Town when I'm making my golden roses. That would be awesome!

Last edited:
My town has the Beautiful Town ordinance. :p The other ordinances are fine and everything, but those aren't something that I have ever needed. I do time travel here and there, so the Beautiful Town ordinance is a definite lifesaver for me when doing so. Don't think I would change my town ordinance at all.

My town ordinance has always been Wealthy town. I don't time travel and I'm on my game every day so I don't need beautiful town. I don't need early bird because I get around 10am when things are open anyways and I don't need night owl because, unless I'm looking for a bug that comes out after 10pm, I'm usually off the game around 10 or 10:30pm. I like upgrading my house and doing the PwP so I feel wealthy town fits my needs the most.

Still beautiful, always beautiful town. The only thing that doesn't end up looking beautiful is my character's hair whenever I TT too much.

Back