• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wiimiifi anyone?

I would actually connect, if I still had a copy of Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City (though I'm planning on buying the game again but I need to start over).

EDIT: And here's stupid old me lying about how I once had the game. I actually never played Let's Go to the City until June 20th, 2017, as a WBFS file loaded from CFG USB Loader (the policy police and copyright cops are going to kill me for saying that). I hate my previous self, how a lot of things I said were lies just because of a simple mistake I made.

Last edited:
As of our new rule updates for 2017, we no longer allow discord chats to be advertised. Somewhere in the near future we will have an Official Thread to share links and chats, but until then, we ask you not to post any off-site chat advertisement links. Thanks!

As of our new rule updates for 2017, we no longer allow discord chats to be advertised. Somewhere in the near future we will have an Official Thread to share links and chats, but until then, we ask you not to post any off-site chat advertisement links. Thanks!

Sorry. Understoood! Can we post discord chats in PMs?

I still play on Wiimmfi! If you would like to be friends on CF, just let me know!

Back