Wiimiifi anyone?

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
OK so I just got a Wii and I hacked it with the HBC and now I have Wiimiifi. Who wants to play? I don't have a FC yet but I will soon! Okay FC is 1809-8884-0279

Last edited:
Maybe if I get another Wii, I only have Altwfc at the moment.

I don't want to brick my wii... I've had it since it came out. So many memories omg

I don't want to brick my wii... I've had it since it came out. So many memories omg

If you don't wanna brick the Wii just download Letterbomb but replace boot.elf with the Wimmifii patcher boot.elf so it won't install anything but just get wimmiifi. it won't brick wii

For me its just too risky since I might forget a step and really mess up my wii... I've bricked a device before and I don't want to again.

For me its just too risky since I might forget a step and really mess up my wii... I've bricked a device before and I don't want to again.

How did you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this can't mess up your Wii, Team Twizzers(the guys who made letterbomb) made it safe as possible, the most damage you could do is freeze the Wii, but turning it off and back it won't brick it. It doesn't even touch the NAND(the Wii's hard drive)

Hey, I just started playing a week ago. i'll add you.

Town: Irk
Name: Dee
Friend Code: 1208-5929-8251

Will probably be on daily in the morning and also in the evening eastern standard time

Hey, I just started playing a week ago. i'll add you.

Town: Irk
Name: Dee
Friend Code: 1208-5929-8251

Will probably be on daily in the morning and also in the evening eastern standard time

Okay, do you know how to patch a .wbfs file with Wiimiifi? I have ACCF backed up to a WBFS drive

I'm going to try to get wiimmfi and ACCF this Christmas. I'll let you know if I do.

Back