• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

lol that's crazy. Crazy cat lady crazy ;) she should bring a real cat with her xd
she's got a tshirt with a picture of both our cats on it, and that's the best we can do xD bringing them along anywhere would be a nightmare, since they're both absolute maniacs.

i'm wearing a totoro onesie with nike elites because always have to incorporate the ****boy in me! but i really like halloween, whether it's handing out candy or going out myself. :) i think this year i'm staying home in my costume (which is comfortable as ****) and hand out candy while my family goes out. i'll even be playing overwatch so i won't look like a loser.

IMG_4094.jpg
'GOD' is reversed from the mirror
IMG_4095.jpg

Zacharie from OFF, because its one of my favorite games plus its a simple costume.
But mainly only the latter.

Nothing. I'm going to a Halloween party in whatever clothes I have on from classes on Monday.

Aw sadly I am not dressing up this year. I don't see the point of it since I'm not going out partying. I'm just gonna dress up my daughters and get my enjoyment from there take them trick or treating, my hubby on the otherhand is dressed up today as a Bloodly Butcher he had to dress up for work as he is part of an organisation. I do feel a little bit left out but to spend on costume just for that reason is not a valid reason for me.
I dressed up my 3 yr old batgirl for her nursery school dress up day today :-D and my 4month old Girl Robin.
Na na na na na na na NA NA!!!!

I'm actually passing out candy this year, I'd say mostly because my mom has been on a health kick this year, but hey I'm happy I still get to dress up. imma be a wolf :3

A pirate! I really wanted to be something to match with my boyfriend, so we each got pirate costumes, mine is less piratey than his though, so I am going to be adding a few belts and stuff to try and pirate it up a bit... it's basically a really pretty black lacy peasant dress that has bell sleeves with a red under breast corset and it fits so well, but yeah I am just going to add some belts, wear my boots and maybe some fishnets, and I have a tiny cute pirate hat. Just got to figure out my make-up.

Last edited:
I changed my mask so I'm going to be a ghost now lol u_u. Too lazy to do my earlier idea, which is usually what tends to happen every halloween haaa.

I'm gonna just dress is some of my punkiest clothing, and wear an animal mask of some sort. I stole the idea from my friend, even though I asked her for permission lol, and now we're sorta gonna twin I guess. She's going in punk with a duck mask. I'm gonna look for a cute animal. Maybe another bird, or cute sheep....

Back