• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Prize Pack Game Introduces New Collectible Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
How limited are the prizes? Could people who purchased the prize pack maybe get first dibs or something lol :rolleyes:

Anyway, this looks cool, will post my pictures when I'm home!

Last edited:
Looking forward to getting my prize pack! I really enjoyed the task like this last fair, this one look even better!

However, I did already get my amiibo!

Last edited:
nothing exclusive for ppl who actually bought the pack?? o well
loljk, but bells wow

Last edited:
m88.jpg

the lil sticker is my fave thing tbh
as well as the v artistic drawing on the back of the note

dang it Jeremy, all I got for my TBT Fair 2014 prize was a second Spooky Lantern

I mean sure it takes little effort to raise Bell prizes but that's really the least of concerns. Just enjoy the fun part of the announcement!

Thank you staff for the event ^^ I recieved my prize pack today and here are some contents.
5BNgGJA.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anybody have any guesses what the villagers could be so far?

Last edited:
Are we allowed to guess before 5 pieces are revealed

'Cause I think I have the villager with set 2 but if not I'll wait

Are we allowed to guess before 5 pieces are revealed

'Cause I think I have the villager with set 2 but if not I'll wait

yes i want to know this too
because i already know who is from the first set <3

Oh man I want to see both of your guesses lol c:
This is getting intense

Is Jack gonna be exclusive to those that participate in the game, or only Pav?? Good luck to everybody doing this!

Is this only for those that have bought the prize pack from the TBT Fair? I'm a little confused.

Is this only for those that have bought the prize pack from the TBT Fair? I'm a little confused.

For sets 1, 2, and 3, they will release collectibles to be available to everyone, but set 4 will just give out TBT to the participants of that particular set.

For sets 1, 2, and 3, they will release collectibles to be available to everyone, but set 4 will just give out TBT to the participants of that particular set.
Oh, ok then. So, when does the whole thing start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back