White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Now that all of the prize packs from the TBT Fair have been mailed out, and many already delivered, we can announce this year's game that comes with it! Many of you may remember the prize pack from TBT Fair 2014, which included a puzzle piece that created a word when put together. Once a word was solved, the participants earned a prize.

Each prize pack this year included Animal Crossing stationery with a note and bad drawing, TBT stickers, a cute AC character sticker (new), a black or white feather, and a card like the one you see below. The cards belong to one of four different series, which will unlock different things on the forum including the first of an all new collectible series available for all members, Animal Crossing characters!

20161023prizePackExample.png

Series 1 and 2 contain different pieces of furniture. Together, you must post pictures of your cards and figure out whose house the furniture belongs to. One person will also receive a double card, which is a part of both series. If at least 5 of the 9 pieces of furniture are posted in this thread and the community figures out whose house they belong to, the collectible will be revealed and will be released for everyone on the forum to purchase with bells.

Unlock: villager 1 and villager 2 - For sale on: ???
Coming soon: Lobo and Mint - For sale on: November 11th

characterLobo.png
characterMint.png

1 - A - Araie
1 - B - ???
1 - C - ???
1 - D - You got mail!
1 - E - ???
1 - F - ???
1 - G - Nightmares
1 - H - Javocado

2 - A - Rosetti
2 - B - Murabito.
2 - C - PuffleKirby21
2 - D - mogyay
2 - E - Pokemanz
2 - F - taesaek
2 - G - amye.miller
2 - H - ???

1 - X / 2 - X - LambdaDelta

Series 3 contains a feather on each card to represent everyone's favorite NPC from Festivale or in our case, the Fair! If at least 5 of the 8 feathers have been posted, the Pav? collectible will be unlocked for everyone on the forum to purchase with bells.

Unlock: Pav? collectible - For sale on: November 7th

characterPave.png

3 - A - ???
3 - B - Jacob
3 - C - VanessaMay18
3 - D - anp11803
3 - E - f11
3 - F - Holla
3 - G - ???
3 - H - TykiButterfree

Series 4 is a bonus series that will earn all participants of this game TBT bells. If you posted a picture of your card from any of the four series, you will earn bells from one of the levels below:

Total of series 4 cards postedBonus bells rewarded
1 card1 bell
2 cards5 bells
3 cards10 bells
4 cards20 bells
5 cards30 bells
6 cards40 bells
7 cards50 bells
8 cards70 bells
9 cards85 bells
10 cards100 bells

4 - A - thoraofasgard
4 - B - ThePhil
4 - C - ???
4 - D - ???
4 - E - ???
4 - F - Shattered
4 - G - ???
4 - H - Idfldnsndt
4 - J - Coach
4 - K - amanda1983
With this year's prize pack game we'll be starting the Animal Crossing character series with two secret villagers and Pav?, but we'll be releasing many more in the future! The details of this is still being worked out, but we'll make an announcement when we have an update. That about wraps it u-

20161023jackTeaser.png

Oh no, I would never forget your wishes, Mr. Jack! Please don't hurt me. Everyone, with Halloween just around the corner, we will also be releasing a fourth character collectible on October 31st!

Coming soon: Jack - For sale on: October 31st

characterJack.png

Also, stay tuned for an announcement about our (small, but completely new) Halloween event at the end of this week!

This is one of those moments where I wish mail was delivered on Sunday's

Last edited:
Why so low TBT? :( You guys can generate TBT since it's nothing, it's just numbers online. 100 barely gets you anything?.. like 1 villager probably. You guys should add more TBT to it

They literally made like 4 new collectibles, and you're worrying about the tbt? Can't you appreciate the things that they gave us instead of doting on 100 tbt? Additionally, you have said it yourself, they're just "numbers online." I hope it isn't your intention to be rude the the staff, but please be thankful for the things they already made for us. At least it's something.

Here's the piece I got! I also included some extra stuff that I didn't post previously as well. :)
OcDhvQ3.jpg

Also, I thought I would go ahead and say my opinion on the new collectible series as well. I don't know if this is just me, but I used to presume that collectibles were mainly just items and such. Now that villagers and NPCs from AC are actual collectibles now though, to me it just seems rather odd and out of place, especially since it's a villager/NPC and there's only really one of them in game. But hey! If you like them, that is completely fine! I'm not exactly saying that I hate them either; I for sure applaud the staff for doing something different, but the new collectibles are just not my cup of tea, that's all.

Last edited:
They literally made like 4 new collectibles, and you're worrying about the tbt? Can't you appreciate the things that they gave us instead of doting on 100 tbt? Additionally, you have said it yourself, they're just "numbers online." I hope it isn't your intention to be rude the the staff, but please be thankful for the things they already made for us. At least it's something.

I didn't mean for it to be rude. This was something brought up by another member that I never considered before until they said it. U know how much art costs here x.x so if it's something infinite maybe a tiny bit higher? >.< it's just a suggestion

The Forum Skins.

No downvote.

Collectibles.

The drama that sprouts up, because most of the members have the same mentality as Tumblr.

The acronym for the currency of this site

How to obtain said currency, which is spam the site with Animal Crossing posts.

The way a lot of vBulletin works, the image uploader for example is absolutely disgusting.

That events are mostly based on how much you know Nintendo facts, the one thing most of us have in common but still.

Judging/voting of artwork in the events is usually misguided.

No ability to rename your own group.

The dying out of more community based things, like the TBT game night.

Infractions for picture posts.

Mafia (Thanks for that cancer, Karla)

The Avatar Height Extender.

The topics of most threads.

Managing collectibles.

Buying collectibles.

Blogs, what's the point? They're only used as personal notes at this point. No way to find popular ones if there are any. Can you even post pictures in them?

Multiple currencies, Bells, Shells, Tickets, Rainbows, Unicorns, Magical Doubloons, just use one for prizes. The average person doesn't have more than 500 bells unless they're a pirate. Reward people with 3k and then they can use it for the prized collectible they want or on other things.

The death of the podcast.

Albums. Just the same problems as groups and the image uploader.

The small community that all knew each other is gone.

The lemon face.

Groups kind of suck because they're annoying to navigate to and posting in them is more restricted than just posting in a thread.

All the friends that have disappeared or all the friends that become mods and then disappear. I'm going to end up like Jeremy.

All that and yet, I'm still here.

I'm not the only one, vel I feel like u single me out/ hate me. :I x.x ):

I don't hate you. You're the only one who has commented on this thread about it. I never even read his response.

But I meant like overall. Also on other threads/posts... but yeah if it's something infinite, a tiny bit more won't hurt? I'm glad they made new collectibles/I appreciate the work put into them. The TBT thing is a suggestion.

I also don't think there should be a 3k tbt reward for it. TBT is supposed to be hard-earned. If everyone got 3k TBT, the economy of TBT would crash; everything would be worth more TBT and people who don't have much TBT wouldn't be able to buy anything. And I also believe the staff has a reason for giving only 100 tbt or less.

I know your intention isn't to be rude, you've stated that countless times. I just think it's rude to come on a thread that's promoting four, not one, four new collectibles and ask for more TBT, ignoring the fact that there's a fun new game with new collectibles coming out.

I also don't think there should be a 3k tbt reward for it. TBT is supposed to be hard-earned. If everyone got 3k TBT, the economy of TBT would crash; everything would be worth more TBT and people who don't have much TBT wouldn't be able to buy anything. And I also believe the staff has a reason for giving only 100 tbt or less.

I know your intention isn't to be rude, you've stated that countless times. I just think it's rude to come on a thread that's promoting four, not one, four new collectibles and ask for more TBT, ignoring the fact that there's a fun new game with new collectibles coming out.

I saids a tiny bit more. I know 3k is absurd. Like 350-500 wouldn't hurt..

The thing is some people struggle to gain 500 tbt in any situation. If the staff were throwing around that much TBT for free, as a little gift/prize, it'll be unfair to the people who can't even earn that much.

Why so low TBT? :( You guys can generate TBT since it's nothing, it's just numbers online. 100 barely gets you anything?.. like 1 villager probably. You guys should add more TBT to it

Don't villagers only cost like 20TBT now

haha
I don't entirely understand what you're getting on about.
350-500 would hurt, especially the entire art community. If you're buying a prize pack, you're getting much, much more than just TBT. You're getting real life items. Crazy, right? Who would've known there was something worth more than those tiny pixels and numbers on your sidebar? I would have never guessed!

Hun, it took me selling three adoptables and talking on the forums a lot JUST to get what I have now. If you want tons of TBT, you have to actually work for it instead of expecting it for little to no effort. Not trying to be mean, but that is how all currencies work and retain a value to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back