• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Prize Pack Game Introduces New Collectible Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
HMm25i9.jpg

thicc​

I smiled when I saw the pink envelope in my mailbox this morning, hello prize pack.
KaRKNkT.jpg

Mine came in the mail today. I'm currently away at college so I won't be able to open it until I go home this weekend. Something to look forward to! ^_^

Everyone's prize packs look so cute! I love the villager stickers! (half wishing I got one rn lol!)

So excited!!! Not that I have a lot of bells but I luv the events on tbt!!! Hoping for a hw costume contest again! I've been working on our costumes for weeks now for another event we're going to on sat. Can't wait to show u guys!

I got an amiibo, not sure if it was meant to include a prize pack as well but I just got the amiibo. *shrugs*

Edit: Looks like Coach got one so I'll have to keep my eye out, hopefully it comes soon, or is already buried in the many stacks of mail around the house...

Last edited:
So, we're supposed to guess whose house the furniture belongs in, do we do that here or do we have to wait for all the furniture pieces to be put in first, because I know exactly whose house number 2 is...

If at least 5 of the 9 pieces of furniture are posted in this thread and the community figures out whose house they belong to, the collectible will be revealed and will be released for everyone on the forum to purchase with bells.
So.. since there are already 5 I'm just gunna say that it's Mint's house. #2 is Mint

Editedit: Oh so other people have already guessed, haha but yeah, it's totally Mint.

Last edited:
I got an amiibo, not sure if it was meant to include a prize pack as well but I just got the amiibo. *shrugs*

Edit: Looks like Coach got one so I'll have to keep my eye out, hopefully it comes soon, or is already buried in the many stacks of mail around the house...
When you got the box of your amiibo the letter it's kinda hidden under everything
Well mine was.... I just searched for it when I wanted to find bubble wrap

When you got the box of your amiibo the letter it's kinda hidden under everything
Well mine was.... I just searched for it when I wanted to find bubble wrap

My amiibo only had the amiibo and the note from amazon saying like 'thanks for participating" or something but no stickers or paper besides that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back