• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Discussion: Past town names

GirlPolarBear

that tea girl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
If you've had past animal crossing games, and obviously a town name, what did you call them?

Wild World- Hashley
I got lent this from someone and never returned it for many many years oops. It was called Hashley!

City Folk- Lincoln
I used to live in Lincoln and called my town just that.

New Leaf- Beartown, Moonbear, Coffee
My first game was called Moonbear. I lost it for a year and reset when I found it because the spark was gone. I renamed it Moonbear (regrets!) I wish I kept Beartown. My favourite animal is a polar bear. And my second town I called Coffee.

Nintendo Switch upcoming title (?): Tea
I'm looking forward to calling my town Tea!

Starnaut, Paradise (I noticed everyone calls it that), Cookies, and Panqakes. I just restarted so new town name idek xD

My wild world town name is quite embarrassing, I got that game when I was a teenager and going through a 'everything I say and do is hilarious' phase. Anyway, I named my town Jesam. Was supposed to be some kind of play on my real name. Can't actually remember why I added the Je at the start for.
When I first stared new leaf I made my first town Link, but I wasn't happy with my hair and couldn't put up with it until I unlocked shampoodles so I reset. Then I named my current town hyrule. I kind of wish I'd been more original. I wasn't doing online stuff at the time so I didn't realise how common it would be (although I guess I could have worked it out). For my second town/cycling town I've named it Kokiri. Again, to do with Zelda. But I will be resetting that town soon and gong for a more haloween type of name since I'm wanting a theme. Possibly something like Salem/Voodoo

My first WW town was Mooville. Sigh. I was 11 and . . . really liked cows . . .

Every town I make I call Nova...not sure why but if I try a different name it just doesn't feel right if that makes any sense ^-^

In Wild World, I think my town was called 'Vennep' once, because the town I live in is called Nieuw-Vennep (New Vennep), but that wouldn't fit lol. I think I also called it New York or something once... I am so unoriginal.
In City Folk.... I just can't remember. Probably something lame, lol! I tried switching on my Wii to check, but it's not connected to the tv right now and I'm way too lazy to see what cables aren't put in.

My town right now, in New Leaf, is called Appaloo! For the Nintendo Switch (if there will be an AC I HOPE), I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll call it after a flower or something.

My first WW town name was called "Itaewon" which was the area I grew up in Korea. I still remember all my villagers from that town </3 I had a 2nd WW town called Snowdrop but I don't remember anything from it besides the name honestly lol.

My first NL town was called Kenka, named after a bar I lived near in the east village in new york haha. My first town on my 2nd cartridge was called Suspiria, named after the Dario Argento movie (my favourite film) and I reset it a couple times with the same name. I recently made a new town on that catridge and it's called Tinytree.

Ansville and Yumeyo. One of them I randomly came up for a town name.

Back when i was 10 I got my first AC game, and since I was going through my OMG IM SO RANDOM XDXD RAWR UWU phase my town was named something along the lines of Fabulosity. So much regret.

WW: Muffinel
CF: Paradise
NL: Surda, Lilycove, Atheos, Ezreal, Nutella, Sundown

My original AC town was called K-Town after my name, lol. Every town since then has been Malady or Nocturne. :)

I believe my first town in City Folk was called.... wolftown. I had a serious OBSESSION with wolves??? It was really weird lmao. But my first two towns in the New Leaf were both called leenkiwi.... like "leen" and "kiwi" ? It's a really weird inside joke I have with my girlfriend. But I figured if I ever wanted a pretty aesthetic town.. I would have to change that, lol. So my current town is called Starview because it's space themed!

I believe my first town in City Folk was called.... wolftown. I had a serious OBSESSION with wolves??? It was really weird lmao. But my first two towns in the New Leaf were both called leenkiwi.... like "leen" and "kiwi" ? It's a really weird inside joke I have with my girlfriend. But I figured if I ever wanted a pretty aesthetic town.. I would have to change that, lol. So my current town is called Starview because it's space themed!

My very first town was in the very first GameCube version, and I had the same thing. Except it wasn't wolves, it was ponies. Yep, you guessed it, my first town name was PonyTown.

Corpate for Game Cube, S-Ville for Wild World, City Folk (I stopped once I got a bad haircut that didn't look Pitty at all), and New Leaf.

Back